Oneshot: Return to Weirdmageddon

Return to Weirdmageddon
Bill/Dipper/Norah/Jerome/Vox

Is this story canon? ...I'll leave that up to you to decide. May impact the end of the official storyline depending on your decision~

When Bill Cipher opened his eyes, the first thing he could see was a brightly lit sky blinding him.

His instinct was to curse at the sun for burning his irises yet again, but he quickly realized the sun was not the one at fault for this. Once his eyes adjusted to his surroundings, it was clear to see the light that shone down upon him was caused by a blanket of fire covering every inch of the sky.

Bill closed his eyes and hummed. The sun was lucky today for not having to face the dream demon's wrath.

After a moment, it suddenly dawned on Bill that fire covering the sky wasn't a normal occurrence to have in this dimension. His eyes quickly shot back open once more, getting a better look this time at what exactly he was dealing with.

At first he thought what he was seeing was the ceiling of the house on fire— but he wasn't inside a building. Feeling the grass between his fingers and noticing the skyscraper trees that swayed above him confirmed that he was indeed outside and that was the sky above him set ablaze with raging fire that moved like water. This confused the dream demon greatly as he slowly began to sit up from his lying position.

Bill couldn't remember what had happened to bring him to this point. He wasn't even sure where he was as nothing looked familiar to him. The last thing he remembered was going out to the town's park to meet up with Thing 1, 2, and 3. Jerome had been rambling on about how he was certain the kid who sat next to him in his math class was a vampire while Norah was explaining every reason why that couldn't be possible. Vox was adding their two-cents to the conversation as well only they were using ASL to do so, making points to both sides of the conversation as they didn't want to choose one of their friends being right over the other.

The dream demon was the exact opposite from Vox as he was listening to the conversation just to see if the information Jerome was giving were actual signs that his classmate was, in fact, a vampire. He was not afraid to tell either human off as being right or wrong, wanting someone to come out as the victor once the debate was over. Competitions just made things more interesting, in Bill's opinion.

This only lasted for so long, however, as he eventually got distracted from the conversation when his eyes landed on Norah's opened backpack.

It would be rude of him to snoop around and would probably upset Norah greatly for having looked through her personal belongings. ...But Bill was like a cat and when his curiosity got the better of him, he couldn't stop himself.

He reached his hand into the bag when he knew the others weren't looking—

—and then he woke up to the sky on fire.

Bill held his head, feeling a headache coming on as he tried to process this. Was he missing something? Reaching into Norah's bag couldn't have been the last thing that happened before he ended up here, right?

Bill stood up slowly, brushing the dirt and leaves off of him before spinning around in a full circle. The longer he looked and the more aware he became, he realized the scenery almost seemed... familiar to him.

He had been here before.

Bill knew for a fact he had been here before.

The trees, the sky— yes! He had seen this all before. But where? That was the question racking his brain.