PayJay - Lime

This is a lime or whatever, so if youre not comfortable with kissing and other things: I suggest you read another book until I have enough requests to actually have a lot of pages. Anyways, I hope y'all like this. Yipyee
—————————————————————————
OJ'S POV
Running a hotel is hard, stressful, and sleep depriving. I'm glad that I can run a hotel but.. half the time I regret it, although I think I just need a stress reliever. After all, I haven't gotten up from this desk in about 3 hours.

After a while of working and thinking of some more events to do to keep the hotel running, Paper comes in. I notice Paper seems a bit squirm-ish, but I try to pay no attention towards it. " Hey OJ! Are you busy?" Paper asks, "As always paper, do you need something?" I respond and question back. " Oh, it's nothing.. I was just working on some complaint files and-" I cut Paper off, " Something's up with you..what is it?" I ask, holding his hands in a soft way. "I..uh- " Paper stumble his words, looking a bit flushed.
I get where Paper is getting at now, I figured him out. I start smirking, walking over to close my office doors. "W-what. are you doing, OJ..?" Paper asks me, his cheeks now a bright pink. "Giving you what you want of course." I respond, still smiling. I walk over to Paper and pin him to the wall, holding both of his hands above his head. I lean in for a kiss, stopping right before our lips met. "You're okay with this right?" I ask, and paper nods. I continue with what I was doing before, now going down to his neck. Paper flinches and makes surprised sounds whenever I move spots, him doing so makes me smile.

I stop to take a breather, looking at Paper. I had barely done anything and his hair was already a fluffy mess, goes to show how much he can take. I take my final breath and quickly go back to roughly kissing Paper, letting our mouths drool. After what seemed like forever, we finally break apart our mouths that begged for more. A string of  saliva  still connecting our mouths. " Tell you what," I say, breaking the silence that went on for a few seconds " Later on, when everybody's asleep, we can do something...a bit more that this." I finish. Paper had no words, all he could do was nod.  Paper then walked out of my office, wiping the drool from his mouth and somewhat fixing his hair. I end up seeing Trophy come in next, him looking a bit shocked. " I know what you guys did, I won't say anything though. I just want a room that doesn't involve me having to share it with Tissues." He said. My face heats up, I quickly shake it off and continue our conversation..

End.

A/N : sorry I've been taking so long to update, I've been having writers block. Along with me falling behind in math work, so I may not update too quickly but I'll try my best to keep going on with this book! I may start a reminder to do one daily, but I most likely won't stick to it.
Word count: 553