All the requests i currently have

new requests are most likely going to be pushed to the side for a bit because i still have requests from 2022 that i need to finish, i'll try to start the majority of them tonight and see what else i can do,,btw sorry that i keep taking breaks!! i...

new requests are most likely going to be pushed to the side for a bit because i still have requests from 2022 that i need to finish, i'll try to start the majority of them tonight and see what else i can do,,btw sorry that i keep taking breaks!! i procrastinate a bunch so it's a bit hard for me to get certain things done!

The ones i'm going to try to get done first is:
Floory x Oj
4x
Woodrop
Tissiyang
and then GPS x tophat

sorry if your current request was not in that small list, but let me know if i happened to miss any requests that wasn't in the picture
and some of the requests may be slightly shorter than usual most likely going to be (700-900) words rather than a 1000 each time..it's js hard for me to write that much for each request, and tbh some of these i forgot about the characters so i have to watch bits of the show again to catch an idea on what they're like! Again,, really sorry that my chapters haven't been coming out as fast as they used to! i've just been getting slightly more busy and i've been forgetting about this book.

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON!!! LOVE YALL BYEEE
(the ones with the check marks are the ones i have completed)