Tree x Reader - SMUT

I'm not very good at writing x readers, but I'll try to make it seem good! Object form?? I'll try to make it make sense for others who want humanized or half and half ( O/N means object's name btw)
BOTTOM TREE?!?!?!?
😼 AmISomebody
—————————————————————————
READER'S POV

I was walking down the street, holding a book at my hand; I just got finished shopping at a book store, so I was peeking inside the books that I had bought. I look up to make sure I won't bump into any poles or street lights, possibly even people, since I didn't want to embarrass myself.

I continued walking until I saw someone familiar, I walk further to find out it's Tree; an old friend from a game show that I competed in, a person who I missed dearly as well. After taking a moment to confirm it was him, I yell out his name to catch his attention. "Hey Tree! Over here!" I yell out, waving my hands like a person who needs to be in an asylum. Tree sees me and walks over, slightly jogging while being visibly worn down and tired. "Oh, heyyyy O/N! Long time no see, eh?" He said while waving back, calmly and the opposite of how I did. I nodded to his response, seeing the same old him I did in the competition. "Hey, I happen to be going to Starebucks! Want to come along? You seem tired anyway.." I ask politely, watching my breath create a small puff of smoke from the freezing temperatures. Tree nods and we both start walking in the direction I was originally was going in.

By the time we make it there it had only gotten colder, so we both agreed to get a coffee and hot chocolate for me and him. We get our drinks and decide to stay inside and drink, it'd be better to get warm already then get cold very quickly. We sit down and Tree starts up a conversation about the other competition that's going on, one that happened after I was eliminated and quitted. Apparently it had already started, so I wouldn't be able to join, he said it wasn't too bad though. We go on to talk about what we've been doing over the wait of the next episode happening and what I've been doing as well. After a while it was getting late, and the store had about an hour before closing, so we made a plan to stop by my house and chill out there. "Since the store is closing soon, we should probably head to one of our places to chill out in." I say, smiling genuinely.

We head to my house and sit down in the couch, sighing loudly since my house was somewhat of a far walk from that cafe. I get up and walk to the tv, grabbing the  Remote from the fireplace and sitting back down. "What do you want to watch?" I ask Tree, "Doesn't matter to much to me, you can choose if you'd like." He responds with his accent that I love to hear. I nod and turn on something that I didn't care for since none of my favorite shows were on currently, I knew I wasn't going to pay attention to it anyways. "So you know how every season, specifically spring, plant objects act more weird?" Tree asks me, "Oh my god, are you horny or something? You forgot we learned this in high school and middle school dude." I respond while having a shit-eating grin on my face. I watch as Tree's face turns red quickly, his leaves/hair fluffing up as well while he nods. "I can help with that y'know." I say, still having the grin on my face and Tree nods almost instantly.

I jump in to kiss Tree, noticing how he jumped but fell into it. I slowly caressed his sides, lifting up his shirt, allowing him to do the same with me. I let my hand go lower as I slowly let go of the kiss, wiping to the drool from my mouth. I get off of the couch and on my knees, pulling Tree's pants down slightly but enough to reveal his member. I licked his member softly, teasing him. After a few seconds, I take in his full length, hoping my gag reflex doesn't go off to avoid embarrassment. I moved my head up and down, glancing up to see Tree holding his hands over his mouth, struggling to not let his moans come out. Instead of holding his legs, I grab his hands and hold them down while continuing to suck him off; I'd enjoy to hear his sounds. "Fuck!~ Why do you have to be-!" Tree got cutoff from him struggling not to release yet," S-so good at that~" He finishes his sentence. I shrug with a sly look on my face as I go faster, watching him struggle more. "S-shit! I'm close!~" Tree yelped, I went even faster then, seeing his leg twitch and him slightly shaking. Tree finally releases, letting out a large moan that turned into a sigh. I swallow every bit, sticking out my tongue to show him; His eyes widen a little bit, while his face goes red. "We can do a little more tomorrow, if you'd like of course!" I say, smiling this time. Tree nods and we lay down to go to sleep, we were both tired of course. I turn the tv channels to fall asleep to, Tree was already asleep so I didn't have to worry about him. After finding the right tv show, I close my eyes and hold Tree close. That was a good night to have, especially after not having seen him for so long.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

YAYYY I FINISHED
I'm actually proud of this one, so that's good :)
SEE YALL IN THE NEXT ONE AND I HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS ONE
I did that's for sure, anyways see y'all 👌