Bickel - SMUT (2)

First of all guys, thanks for the nearly 600 reads. I very much appreciate it!!!! Keep those requests comin! Cuz I'm feeling motivated this week!!
SORTA HUMANIZED (EXAMPLE: Baseball still has the lines on his face but has hair and such.) more of my one shots and stuff are gonna be short, unless I rlly have enough energy or free time btw. baseballsbook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOBODY'S POV

Baseball was thinking about the intense quality time he had with Nickel, it was at least a few weeks ago. Yet, he wanted more. He loved every single feeling that Nickel gave him, he already had many fantasies about Nickel that he repeated in his head. Why not try to bring those to a reality?
Baseball continued to think about Nickel until a lewd thought came across his mind, he stood still after realizing what was happening in his head, as if he was hypnotized by the thought. Before Baseball could force himself to stop thinking about Nickel in various situations, he looked down to see a large bulge in his pants. Embarrassed, he covers his pants and runs to his room. His face was practically beet red.

By the time Baseball makes it to his room, he already had seen a few other objects glance at him with curiosity. At this point he regretted even considering to think about what he would do with himself next, now looking down at the tent the was pitched in his pants. Him and Nickel somehow still weren't dating, but after this experience, they surely were.

NICKEL'S POV

I was laying down in bed about to change the channel for the...whatever. I heard my phone ring and take a peek at it while trying not to get up, I soon find out it was Baseball calling. So, like any friend would do, I pick up the phone.
"Hey Nickel! I w-was wondering if you could maybe help me with something..?" He asks nicely yet nervously, "Sure, I got nothing else to do. What's the prob?" I respond. "You'll see when you get here..." He assured me. I shrugged it off and got ready to head to his room, putting on some long black shorts and a casual white shirt that was getting to small for me; it was showing some of my stomach at this point. I walk to find Baseball's room, finally finding it after a few short minutes. I knock on the door, awaiting an answer. I end up seeing Baseball open the door, yet he was covering his pants and pulled me inside quickly; I feel like I could already guess how to is was gonna go. Before Baseball could say anything I cut him off, " By what you're doing, I can already tell what you want to do. It's quite obvious actually, do better dude." He looks a bit shocked from what I said, but nods anyways.

NO POV

Nickel pulls Baseball into a passionate kiss, despite him being the shorter one. Nickel led his own hands to inside Baseball's pants, reaching in his underwear. He slowly began to jerk Baseball off, masking Baseball's moans due to kissing him. Nickel pulled away from the kiss to get a breather, having a shit-eating grin as well. "Ngh!~ N-nickel, I was wondering if w-we could try something nEw!-" Baseball's voice squeaked near the end from Nickel had getting on knees, ready to suck him off. "Oh? Is that so? Well, what did you think of?" He stopped right before unzipping Baseball's pants. "Maybe I could t-try topping..?" Baseball says nervous, guessing Nickel would decline. "May not be as fun, but sure." Nickel agreed. Baseball looked up, surprisingly seeing a nodding and agreeing Nickel. Baseball fumbled with his pants but eventually got them off, Nickel watching while waiting on the bed already having his shorts and underwear on the floor. After Baseball walked over to Nickel and asked if he needed any prepping, Nickel said no. Baseball slowly slid himself into Nickel, Nickel silently moaning instantly. Baseball waited for Nickel to adjust just in case, after a few minutes Nickel gave him a "go" signal. Despite it being Baseball's first time topping, he slammed in and out of Nickel with all his best efforts. Nickel was shocked and tried holding his moans in so they wouldn't be that loud, whether the rooms were sound proof or not.

After a while, Nickel couldn't hold his hands over his mouth to cover his mouth since Baseball kissed him. Still going, Baseball and Nickel share a passionate make out session. "Shit-! I'm close Baseball!~" Nickel screamed out of pleasure, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "I-I am too!" Baseball responded, his movements and thrusts become harder yet sloppy. "Mhng!~" Nickel moaned before releasing on Baseball's shirt. Baseball came a little after, grabbing the sheets tighter. Baseball pulled out, leaving Nickel to shudder from the empty feeling.
"Hey, Baseball. I forgot to ask, but how many inches are you again?" Nickel asked
"8 inches.." Baseball replied
"Holy shit..-" Nickel said as he tried to get up.
Nickel had nearly fell over trying to get up, sitting back on the bed. Baseball eventually walked over and picked him up so they could take a shower together.

//////////////////////////////////////////////
SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, I DIDNT THINK I WOULD PROCRASTINATE THIS LONG JEEZ
SORRY AGAIN, ILL MAKE UR FLUFF REQUEST SOON I PROMISE/gen