Payjay - SMUT

I'm not surprised anymore, I tried my best though. I kept spelling slay when typing salt.. InnovativeGlitch
—————————————————————————
OJ POV

Salt and Pepper wanted to throw a party in the hotel since it was Salt's birthday, I already knew she would ask since she does every year. "Fine Salt, you can throw a party..again." I mumbled that last part under my breath, "Thanks babe!" Salt then had the audacity to blow me a kiss too. I should've stopped her there, but Pepper was there, and Pepper is something else when it comes to fighting..

I come down the stairs since it was lunch time now, the party was said to start a little before Dinner so people would still be able to eat. I find Paper washing the current dishes that were in the sink, I forgot it was his turn to do the chores in the kitchen today, I walzt towards him while having a slight smile on my face.
"Hey Paper, your turn to do the dishes already?" I ask, " Yeah, sadly. But I love to help!" He responded. Paper was so adorable, from his pale yet pink cheeks every time I saw him to his soft hands. I pat Paper on the head before I leave, allowing him to want more. I glance behind more before I leave, seeing a Paper who definitely wants more.

Time skips to the party bc I'm tired))

Nobody's POV
———————-
Everyone is the hotel was either getting drunk or on the dance floor, and possibly doing something..else. Music was everywhere, while Paper stood elsewhere due to the loud music. OJ walks over to him, sober because he obviously drank too much in the past. Paper noticed him coming over, brushing off non existent dust. "Hey Paper, I'm guessing the music is too loud?" Oj asked, Paper nodded. Paper suddenly remembered what Oj had did earlier, wanting to melt from his touch ever so heavily. Paper thought for a moment, but then asked. "Hey Oj,, do you think we could maybe take our relationship to the uhm..next level?" Paper asked, mumbling a little bit. Oj's face flushed in red soon enough, wanting to scream out yes. Oj clears his throat before answering, his face still red. "Of course, I have been wanting to do so for a little while now anyways." He replied with a smile.
They both walked to their room, holding hands while doing so.
Salt noticed the two smiling and holding hands while walking to their room, she was somewhat over Oj; Pepper was able to convince her that it was practically useless to date Oj, as he was gay anyways. It hit Salt pretty hard, and she was salty (heh) for a few weeks, but she got over it. She still happens to have a small gut twist whenever she sees the pair together though.

Oj and Paper made it to their room, closing and locking the door behind so nobody would interrupt. Paper could be seen shaking out of excitement, and a little bit of fear. It was Paper's first time doing this sort of thing. Oj noticed and walked over, hugging and slowly getting Paper to the bed they shared. After what seemed like a nice romantic moment, chaos began. What was the cuddling and pecks of kisses, soon turned into a sudden make out session. Oj was obviously in charge of the thing, he practically ripped his clothes off, along with Paper's clothes too.
Oj pinned Paper down on the bed, letting Paper be underneath him. They both broke the kiss apart, breathing heavily like they just ran a marathon. Oj fumbled with his boxers, purposely making Paper become eager and anxious. "Please!~ Hurry Oj!!" Paper pleaded, This just made Oj even more horny. Finally taking off his underwear, Oj took off Paper's and lined himself up with his hole. Paper already let Oj know it was his first time, so Oj planned to go easy on him, but later on wanted to go on with all his might.
Oj slowly thrusted his member in Paper's entrance, Paper moaning while he did so. Oj waited for Paper to adjust, waiting for his signal to go as hard as he wanted. "Okay,, you can move now." Paper gave permission, Oj soon started thrusting in and out of Paper's body. Moaning and cries of pleasure being heard throughout the room. "Ngh!~ Oj faster please!-" Paper begged, his voice being cutoff from him grabbing a pillow to stuff so he wouldn't be so loud. "As you- mng! Wish!" Oj responded, his breath getting heavier as he thrusted harder and faster.

Oj leaned near Paper's neck, beginning to bite and suck it; he made love marks for people to know that Paper was Oj's lover. Paper was squealing in pleasure at this point, being close to reaching his limit. "Shit!~ Oj I'm gonna!~" Paper's hips arched and his legs tightened around Oj's waist, releasing on Oj and himself. "I'm almost there too!~" Oj assured, reaching his limit as his thrusts became sloppier. After a few more minutes and Paper being overstimulated, Oj lets his eyes roll to the back of his head, releasing inside of Paper. Pulling out, Oj plops on the bed. Paper's leg was twitching a bit, but was very happy with the experience. Before anything else happened, Oj picks up the now asleep body of Paper and lays him on the other bed. Tucking him in and joining him in the bed as well, soon falling asleep.
//////////////////////////////////////////////

AGGSBHSHS IM SORRY I UAVE BEEB GONE SO LONG
so many things have been stressing me out, my dog is getting very old and might have to be put down. So that's something. ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE BC IM VERY TIRED AND I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING.