Golfball x Tennisball (SMUT)

I don't feel like saying much in here so I'll just put the warnings and we'll be on our way
TW: DOM GB, SUB TB!
(This takes place in their lab btw)
A/N: They have robot arms for future reference
—————————————————————————
GB's POV

'Fuckkkk' I thought to myself; I woke up with a stupid headache for no reason, although it's probably because I worked late last night on a project. I got up and stretched, throwing the blanket off off me in an instant and getting out of my bed. I went over to Tennisball's room in the lab, kicking the door to make it seemed like a knocked since I left my robotic arms at Basketball's place. I hear him move stuff around in his room to get to the door, most of it probably being his chair and other files he has to finish for me. He opens the door and yawns while moving out of the way to let me in, I glance around his room every now and then while walking to his desk.

I sit down in Tennisball's desk chair with the small stacks of paper on it, crossing my legs and looking at him disappointedly. "Did I do something wrong GB..?" He asks, all nervous and slightly shaking like he was about to cry. "No," I respond " I just have a resting bitch face. Along with me having a headache right now." I finish. Tennisball take a big sigh of relief and goes to grab my coat and make me some coffee, watching as I lay my head on the desk. Seemingly sympathetic, Tennisball finished my coffee quickly and puts his head on top of mine. I look down at the coffee and notice his little art that he always puts in mine but never his, boy did I not know how to take a hint. Without even drinking the coffee, I feel a warm and knot like sensation near my abdomen...and no it wasn't that..but it felt weird. I could feel TB's breathing against my neck, which just made the feeling even worse. I push TB off of me with my face red, "G-get off.." I demanded. "Hm? Why? What did I do?" He asks, "Nothing, I just have a weird feeling in my stomach..and no it isn't that TB." I respond while emphasizing the last few words. "Oh, wanna hug to make it feel better?" He questions me, "maybe later if it's still around.." I mumbled while nodding my head.

I get up and out of the chair, noticing that my shorts went up higher, I couldn't even pull them down currently so I couldn't care then. I notice a dog running around and spotting me, running up to me and licking my face as I kneeled down. I snickered a little, wiping my face when I got up so I wouldn't get sick or anything. I walked to my room tiredly, still not feeling like dealing with the weird feeling that I had. I laid down in my bed once I opened the door, the weird feeling still lingering around.. I ended up getting on my phone and scrolling through my photos because I happen to do that when I'm bored. Anyways, I came across a picture of Tennisball looking a bit flustered and his face slightly mushed around, the weird feeling powering on even more once I realized who the person was. Even more confused now, I decide to just search up what I'm feeling and figure out if it's curable or not.

.........
'I'm horny? The fuck does that mean for me??' I thought to myself, I just texted TB and asked him if he could meet me in my room; he always seems to know more about physical and mental stuff than me, so he must know something about this.

GB: Hey Tennisball, can you come to my room? I have a question
TB: Sure! But why not ask me over the phone?
GB: Oh, you're right. Well basically I searched up the feeling I've been having and it says that I'm "horny", do you know what that means for a person's body?
TB: ....Nevermind, I'll just come to your room now..
GB: Okay..

Tennisball makes his way to Golfball's room in a few minutes, which seemed likes weeks because he kept going back to his room worrying that GB was trying to prank him. Tennisball knocks on the door and Golfball answers, fiddling with her fingers since she does that when she's nervous. Golfball let's Tennisball into her room, feeling nervous as she scared if TB is gonna say that she'll die soon. They sit in silence for a little bit, TB being flustered while GB is getting more scared at the second; both of them too nervous to say anything, as they think one will say something before the other but GB breaks the silence. "So..what is this feeling I'm having? Am I gonna die..?" GB asks hesitantly, "What? No, you're just feeling hormonal things right now! And whenever you feel that way, you want to feel sexual pleasure." TB responded, reassuring Golfball that everything is fine.

"Oh, I see.. Well, could we maybe do those sexual activities so I can feel better..?" Golfball asks with her head down, staring at her legs. Tennisball's face instantly goes red, but he still agreed to doing so.

NOBODY'S POV

TB goes up to kiss GB but instead she pins him to the wall, despite her size, and makes out with him. Tennisball is shocked but doesn't mind, falling into the kiss soon enough as Golfball starts to take of his shirt. "Is okay if you take over from here?" Golfball whispered, her face being flushed and red. "O-oh, of course!" Tennisball gulped; he was quite nervous knowing it was going to be both of their first times doing..this.. so he had no experience whatsoever.
(A/N from 3:00am: struggling to finish this idk if I can)
(Skip to when they're just fucking or something cuz I'm rlly tired rn)

"Haah..!~ T-this feels great!~" Golfball belted, her voice being breathy from the 'activities' they were doing. Both of them were breathing heavily, with Tennisball moving in and out of Golfball. (😨)
"Ohh godd..— I've wanted to do this so badly!~" Tennisball moaned shakily, getting close to cumming. A few minutes later they were both nearing their climax, Golfball especially. "Ohh fuckk!~" GB stammered, releasing on TB's member. Tennisball knew he was about to release as well, so he quickly pulled out and came on GB's stomach. Out of exhaustion, Tennisball falls to Golfball's side on the bed, both of them panting like they just got finished running a marathon.

THE ENDD PPL
HOPE U ENJOYED CUZ I PROB WONT UPDATE UNTIL A WHOLE MONTH LATER😧😧