Floory x OJ - LIME

HIII YALL,, SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT ON THE UPDATES BUT HERE YA GOO!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OJ's POV

'Another day on this stupid island,' I thought to myself, 'when can I just go back to the hotel..and back to Paper..' I sighed, moving closer to the waves as the ran over my feet, the sand under them moving as the waves retreaded. Silence surrounded me, all sounds gone except for the waves crashing..until it was broken. "Hey OJ!" Floory popped from the ground, always more excited than anyone ever could be to be on this show. I flinched and sighed loudly out of annoyance before responding, "Hey Floory, need something?" He shook his head, looking at the waves. 'How does he even have a body, I mean, he is the ground so he could probably make one of his own..Does that mean he has a-' Before I could continue that thought Floory spoke. "You must want to go back to where you were before, huh?" He looked up at me, his eyes softened once my gaze landed on him. I analyzed his..very..pretty face..-- I meant his normal looking face. Anyways I only nodded to him, not wanting to say much. 

"I see, well.. I'll leave now, not like I'm too wanted. It was obvious when I first came over here." He had a disheartened look on his face, his hands on top of the ground before it ended with just the sand under him.  I snapped my fingers as a response, thinking if I really did want him near me at the moment. I closed my eyes, "You can stay, Floory. Though if you have other things to do then you're welcome to go." I really hoped I wouldn't regret my decision of saying this. I peaked at his face, in which his eyes were practically sparkling. "That's great! Well then, can I show you a spot I like to go to when I'm bored or in the dumps?" He got awfully close to my face, making me look away with a slight blush on my face, "Y-yeah, that sounds fine to me.." I pushed him a bit further away from me. I'd hate to hurt his feelings but I like my personal space. He shook his hands in excitement, grabbing mine as I stood up. 

[ ABOUT 30 MINUTES OF WALKING LATER]

My feet were getting a bit sore, I never really wore shoes whenever I went to the island's shores, so I didn't wear shoes nor sandals this time obviously. Small sticks scratched on poked at my feet, which make me wince every once in a while, especially when I happened to step on rocks. 'Fucking shit, this hurts..Mental note to at least bring  sandals next time I go to the shore.' I groaned from discomfort, until I was on someone's shoulders. I looked down with surprised eyes, "It looked like you were getting tired..so, yeah." Floory said with a slight blush on his face as he held my thighs. I cleared my throat, "Yeah..uh..thanks for that." He only nodded in response.

..

....

......

It was quite awkward now.

..

The silence among us was broken, "Y'know if you want we can take a break. There's a like 30 more minutes of walking if I'm being honest." I groaned loudly from that, leaning back. 'As if my feet weren't sore enough.' I nearly fell off his shoulders though so I quickly sat back up, "Yeah, let's take a break." He gently lowered me from his shoulders, treating me with such care. It felt nice, though a small smile broke from my face, a blush coming across my cheeks. He had sat me near a tree, where he was just in front of me looking elsewhere. "What does the spot you're taking me to look like?" I questioned, to which he looked at me. "Oh, it's pretty nice actually! Mephone never knew but there's actually a waterfall inbetween this place and it's really pretty!" He muttered something after that but I didn't bother to ask, though it did sound like he said 'like you.' or something. While he was talking I had zoned out, his eyes just..had a look..one that I could get lost in from how beautiful they were. 'Stop it OJ! What about Paper!!' I blinked my eyes a few times to snap out of it, in where I saw Floory staring at me with an unamused look. "'Bout time OJ, I stopped talking 10 minutes ago." I was a bit embarrassed now, "Oh..sorry." I said blankly. 

"Y'know sometimes I wish you were gay..just so we could makeout.." Floory blurted.

"Who said I wasn't gay?" I squinted my eyes at him in a questioning way, 'At this point I don't even think Paper cares, he can go fuck Bomb boy over there for all I care.' 

We both stared at each other for a few seconds before immediately going at it, our kiss was passionate yet slightly rough, like both of us had wanted to do this for a while and had been holding back. I'll admit, I have thought about it. Anyways, we kept kissing, slight grunts or groans being thrown around whenever we deepened the kiss. Eventually we pulled away for air, though it was quite obvious neither of us wanted to.

3RD POV

Once they both caught their breath, Floory was the first to say something. "So, have any plans after this?" OJ nearly choked, "We just made out and you're asking that?? Also I'm on an island competing in a show what other plans would I have." Floory tilted his head to the side, agreeing, "True that." Afterwards we looked at each other, blinked, though OJ didn't hesitate to ask something. "Wanna do it again?" Floory didn't even let him have another breath as he leaned in for another kiss almost instantly. OJ moaned into the kiss, seeing as it was a bit unexpected. Before either of them even knew it, OJ was pinned against the tree while they sloppily made out, and it was quite a sight to be honest. OJ leaned in to deepen the kiss once more, Floory running his hand up OJ's floral styled shirt. OJ was a bit taken back, but soon relaxed once Floory let his wrists go. His hands placed on the ground, his back arched a little. Floory started to unbutton the man's shirt, once done he ran his hand over the side of OJ's waist. This caused a shudder to emerge from OJ, and a slight 'friend' of his poking from his cargo shorts.

OJ was quite embarrassed from just how submissive he was acting, turning his head away to look elsewhere. Floory grabbed OJ's chin, pulling his face to look at him. "Look at me. And if you don't you'll have to wait longer."  OJ could only whimper as a response, looking at the other male with low eyes. Everything was going great and was about to go further until they heard leaves shuffling and moving around. They both fell silent and stood as still as statues, looking wherever they could to find where the noise came from. "OJ!! FLOORY!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??" A loud voice yelled, one that sounded of a certain black and white friend of theirs. Both of their faces practically went pale as they both rushed to get off each other, though Floory just had to act normal, OJ had to button his shirt back up and hide his 'friend'. Floory noticed and went ahead to where the voices were coming from, OJ couldn't hear very well of what he was saying to them but when Floory came back he explained. "Don't worry, I told them you went off to look at some butterflies and pretty flowers further off, and that you'll be back soon enough." OJ nodded, "But why were they looking for us?" Floory perked up, "They just wanted to see if you wanted to meditate with the other peeps." OJ nodded once again. 

"Well, seems like I have to go do so now..I'll see you I guess.." OJ's little friend had of course calmed down by now, seeing that it won't be getting any action on its course just yet. Floory nodded, "How about we meet up by the shores tomorrow? Maybe we can come back to this spot..and continue..?" OJ's cheeks flushed, but he nodded nonetheless. They both waved bye to each other, Floory having a final thought. 'Never thought a supposed 'team leader' from what it seems could be so submissive.' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGGHHHH HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS ONE :33

I HAD TO STOP ON SOME POINTS CUZ I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE PLOT N I GOT DISTRACTED,, ANYWAYS ILL TRY POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW!!

I ALSO PLAN ON MAKING HETALIA ONESHOTS IF ANYONE'S EVER WATCHED THE SHOW >_< !!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/ EVENING/ AFTERNOON WHEREVER YALL PEEPS ARE >3< !!!

PEACE OUT!!! ^_^