slight!ErenxLevixReader-A fight of true love

You had just gotten back from training with Eren and you were heading back to your dorm. "So, you want to hang out sometime?" Eren asked."sure, I gue-" you were pulled back by someone strong.

  "Oi, Stay away from her jaegar." you heard your courpal say Eren growled. "No you always take her! Give her back Levi!" He said challenging him. You sighed annoyed with the whole situation. "Put. Me. Down." You say, and Levi does. You sigh and walk back to your dorm .

    You felt sweaty and dirty from training do you decided to take a shower. After you get out you wrap a towel around yourself and walk out.

"Eren?!" You yell as he was sitting on your bed. He stood up and walked over to you and backed you againts the wall. "What the, E-Ere-" "(Y/N).." you turn around at the sound of a loud knock. "(Y/N)! Its Hanji! Open up, I know my titan boy is in theeereeee!!" She yelled and you heard loud footsteps and the door falling down with a loud thud. And in place of the door was a menacing looking Levi.

"Step. Away. From. Her." He said in a scary calm tone. "No, how about you lea-" he didnt even get to finish and the corporal punched him dead in the face. "Hanji. Take him away and do whatever." He said and walked over dragging a unconscious Eren behind him. "O-Okay." She said and walked off somehow carring Eren.

   Levi fixes the door and turned to you. You gulped slightly as he walked to you. "C-corporal, i-i-" you stuttered and he grabbed you and pulled you to him with your faces close. "Dont let another man ever touch you. Ever." He said, then placed his lips on yours.

It wasnt soft, it was more of a demanding kiss, that soon turned into a soft gentle one. He pulled away and rested his forhead against yours. "Except for me." He said with the faintest smile ever.