ErenxReader~

You were walking around the camp watching the sunset with your friend Eren. "its almost time." you said as the sun started to come down from the now purpleish pinkish sky. "yeah.." Eren whispered from behind you. you sat down behind a bunch of thick bushes and pulled Eren with you. "come on, the guards will see you. then well be in real trouble." you said and layed down next to where he was sitting. you two started quietly chit chatting, until Eren hushed you and turned your head towards the sky. "oh my gosh.... its beautiful!" you yelled/whispered. "u-um... (Y/N)?" you turned around to the Titian boy and smiled.

       "yeah Eren?" you asked in a sweet tone. he moved forward and lightly grabbed your hand. "um... I r-really like y-you..." he whispered, barely loud enough to hear, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand and looking away. you tilted your head and smiled. "really?" you ask moving closer to him. "y-yeah." he said now starting to blush. "well guess what." you said putting your hand on his shoulder. he looked at you with a small smile. "what?" he asked. "I might like you too." you said and he moved closer to you. "really? hmm... I guess I'll have to make sure you like me then." he said, then filled the gap between your lips.

        he licked your lips for entrance, which you accepted. his tongue explored your mouth, seeking out every corner of it. he started crawling over you and made you lean back on the soft green grass. he moved away, due to this silly thing called air, that you both needed. you started to unbutton his uniform, as he moved his lips down to your neck. you un unbuttoned the shirt, and moaned when he found you sweet spot. you felt him smirk on your neck and he continued to bite, suck, and lick there. you started to trail your hands down his chest, to his pants and un-buckled his belt.

       Eren started to move his hand over and unbuttoned your shirt. when he did, you threw it off to the side as he threw his off too. you rolled both of you over and you started to move down to his pants. you took them off and threw them with the other unwanted clothes. you could see the giant bulge in his pants and you blushed. you haven't done anything like this before, so it was all new to you. you slid his boxers off and started to stroke his member. "ngh..." you heard Eren say and you wrapped your hand around him, and slowly pumped him. he groaned and softly bucked his hips into your hand.

        you started moving a little faster and he growled and bucked his hips again. you slowly put your mouth over it, as he threw his head back. "ngh... ugh... faster..." he groaned out and you bobbed your head faster. then all of a sudden, he pushed your head more and a warm sticky substance filled your mouth. you swallowed it and Eren flipped you two over and started trailing kisses down from your neck, to your chest. you bit your lip and tossed your head to the side. he reached around and un-hooked your bra. he slid it off you and tossed the unwanted article of clothing away. he softly grabbed your breasts and pinched your hard bud. you softly called out his name. his other hand reached down and unbuttoned your pants.

       he removed his hand from your breasts and replaced it with his mouth, and removed your pants. you ran your hands through his hair and moaned out his name. he detached his mouth from you, and rubbed you through your underwear. you bit your lip and moaned. "ugh, Eren..." you moaned. he smirked and hooked his fingers through your underwear and slowly removed them. you squirmed slightly and he took them off, getting tired of his own foreplay. he put his hands on each side of your head and looked you in the eye with a sorrowful expression. "it might hurt.." he said, as you only nodded while panting slightly.

       he slowly entered you and you bit your tongue to keep from crying out. you felt the tears starting to flow out of your eyes, even though you tried your best to keep them in. he wiped them away and stayed still to let you adjust. after a while, you moved your hips and moaned. Eren saw this as a Que to start moving. he slowly went out then back in. you moaned and bucked your hips up to his. he groaned and started moving faster, burying his face in the crook of your neck. you groaned and he flipped you over, so you were on top.

       you started bouncing on top of him as he grabbed your hips and pulled you up and down on him forcefully. "Ugh, im almost there.." you moaned out and Eren responded. "just hold it, I-I am too.." he said. you both moaned out each others names and you both came. you got off him and he put his clothes back on and helped you too. you both walked back to the dorms just as everyone was finishing dinner. "HEY, (Y/N) EREN!!!!" your friend connie called out. you turned towards them as they all started laughing. "...what...?" you asked confused. "well, first off, your wearing Eren's shirt!" sasha called out as your face turned red and you looked at your shirt. "...shit...." you and Eren said as you both ran to the dorms.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
okay... wow... I did that in 40 minutes.... damn.... okay anyways...  hope you enjoyed this, and want more!
and as always, vote if you enjoyed, comment for more, and message me for requests!!!!!!!!!                                                         
                                    -Kat