LevixReader

First off, imma wright something sad because it a mood that im in...;-;... yeah.. so bai...;-;

           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were walking around the camp getting ready for training with your fiánce, Levi, when your friend Eren ran up to you. "hey Eren, whats u-!" you were cut off as Eren grabbed you by the back of the neck and shoved you to the ground he kicked you in the side and punched you in the nose. as you almost got lose from his grasp someone pulled you two apart as eren kicked you back, and someone threw Eren to the ground. "What the Fuck Jaeger????" you heard a voice that was so menacing, you were sure even the scariest of Titians would run away. "C-Corporal!" You heard Eren cough up as you were hunched over coughing yourself. "you didnt answer my question, Cadet!!!" he yelled ( I totally ship eren and levi.... kill me if you want but thats never gonna change). "T-That bitch kno-!" he was cut off when, surprisingly, you stood up hunched over with a rock in your hand and threw it at him. "WHAT T-THE FUCK E-EREN?!" you said with a strained voice coughing. Levi looked at you as his face softened. Levi kicked Eren one last time in the stomach then walked over to you and picked you up carefully bridal style, and carried you back to the dorms. once he got inside he took a different hallway than the one you use to get to your dorm. you decided that you would just stay quite until you got to where he wanted to go. he opened the door and set you on the soft and comfy couch and left to the bathroom. you moved up a little and hugged your knees, ignoring the pain in your side and arms. you moved your arms from your knees and took off your shirt, that had a tank top under it. Levi walked back in and had a first aid kit in his hands. you watched as he took out stuff and cleaned up your arms. "(Y/N)," he said. "y-yes.." you said with a sore throat. "I need you to take off your pants.." levi said, his face turning slightly pink, but the same expression as ever. you blushed dark and stood up, only to yell out and fall. levi caught you and carefully put you back on the couch. "I guess I'll have to do it then..." he said, as you blushed. he slowly started to unbutton your pants and slide them off as all you could do was watch. he noticed your expression and smirked, ever so slightly. "yes, (Y/N)?" he said as he slowly slid off your pants. you blushed and looked away as he threw the pants onto the ground and started cleaning up your leg. You hissed slightly at the pain. He finished up and threw away the dirty stuff and washed his hands for like five minutes. You stood up and carefully made your way over to your drawers to get fresh clothes and stumbled, catching yourself on the bed halfway but getting your feet tangled up and managing to fall backwards. You gritted your teeth and closed your eyes, preparing for impact with the floor but you felt strong soft arm around you. You calmed down slightly and looked up. Levi 'tched' and helped you stand up again. You blushed and he got you fresh clothes. You put them on and he picked you up again. "W-What are you doing?" You asked holding onto him. "Tch, you cant walk right now brat." He said with a slight smile, "And im sure as hell not going to let you stay here alone." He said laying you down on the bed then laying down next to you. You blushed and rolled over facing away to hide your flaming cheeks. You felt his arm snake around your waist and pull you close to him. You smiled slightly and rolled over to face him, looking up at him. You saw him smile even the slightest. "Good night." He said and hugged you close. "Good night" you whispered closing your eyes.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

DONE, TH3R3 Y4Y B3 H4PP¥, c0Mm3nT, l1K3 F0LL0W M3 0N 5TUFF L1K3 1FUNN¥ 1N5T4 4ND 5H1Z G00DN1GHT MoThErFuCkErS

^^^^^Im proud if u could read that the first try^^^^