Levi x Reader- Happy Birthday

(yeah, I went there. And this one is for Macy_Katelyn because she wanted a Levi lemon, go check her profile out and follow that amazing writer and request for more and like I said before, FOLLOW HERRRRRRR ^·^!!!!)

you were currently looking around the camp looking to get something for your friend corporal Levi's birthday. And yes, you were really good friends with the corporal, but back to the story. you were starting to reeeaaaalllyyy lean towards getting him a bottle of Windex because you couldn't find anything and you just wanted to piss him off. (Oh, Reader--Chan You)

After about a hour you gave up and sadly but quickly walked back in hopes of finding something on the way. you got to the campus sooner than you would have liked but you continued to walk in. when you opened the door you saw that everyone was all around tables and you saw Levi sitting in the middle of it all, looking not so happy but not menacing as usual. you ran to your room and searched everywhere for something but didnt find anything.

you had a idea and ran to your dresser and pulled out paper and scissors and began making his gift.

-Skep 2 7 mins leater-

You walked out and saw that everyone was already gone and sighed. you turned around and walked to the corporals office and knocked smiling. "Ravioli Ravioli, time to fight the Titanolis(idk how to spell it)." you said and heard a growl from in the room and the door was swung open and you were pulled inside. "Oi, brat." you heard and held the paper gift you made that said 'Love You' carefully.

"hey Ravioli." you said standing up and dusting yourself off when you dropped the paper gift. Levi reached down to pick it up and you suddenly got very nervous. "H-Happy B-Birthday Levi....." he said nothing but looked up at you and pushed you down and you landed on his bed. you were about to sit up when he straddled you. you blushed and turned your head sideways so you couldn't see his face.

You felt a soft touch at your cheek and looked back at Levi. his eyes were unusually soft and held emotion, love.

You gulped and looked back at his eyes as he leaned down and placed his lips on yours. you slowly responded and started kissing back and soon the kiss got heated. He detached his mouth from yours and started attacking your neck. he softly grinded and you moaned tangling your fingers in his hair.

he softly moaned against your neck and moved away, most likely leaving a hicky on your neck.

He started un buttoning your shirt and you blushed looking away. he tossed the shirt away and bit his lip leaning down to kiss you. he reached his hand back and unclasped your bra and you blushed darker and nervously looked away. he threw the bra away and removed his shirt and started un buckling his pants. you sat up and he tossed the articles of unwanted clothing away. you noticed the bulge in his boxers and gulped. you crawled over to him and took his boxers off and slowly pumped him.

He moaned and you went slower. he growled and thrusted his hips up Into your hand. he flipped you over and threw the remaining clothes you had on, off and onto the floor. he looked up at you and you nodded. he entered you and waited for you to adjust. after a few minutes you moved your hips slightly and moaned. levi took this as a signal to continue, he slowly went in and out. soon he was ramming into you at full force. "L-L-Levi!!!" you called out as you climaxed. Levi thrusted a few more and came groaning out your name. he fell beside you and wrapped a arm around you protectively. as you were about to fall asleep you heard a whisper, "I love you too (Y/N)..." and you fell asleep Just. Like. That..

(DONE!!!! D-O-N-E , DONE!! nd yes I realize that this is late but hey.... I actually have no excuses.... um.... kk bai and remember what I said at the beginning)