Arminx Trouble making Reader

I fucking love innocent Armin, who agrees??

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

       you were walking back from running laps because you had put a bunch of soap in the boys bathroom toilets and ended up turning the bathroom into bubble land. anyways, you were walking to the kitchen to get something to eat, then you got food and sat at a table by yourself. you sat in silence smirking to yourself about your prank and trying to figure out to be sneaker (because obviously you never learn like me =^·^=).

          while you were lost in thought, you hadn't noticed a certain blond sit next to you. "hey, (Y/N)!" Armin said and waved a hand in your face. "Huh?? oh hey Armin.." you said smiling. "why are you sitting all the way over here?" he asked tilting his head to the side. "Awww, Kawhii! and I had to run laps for putting soap in the bathroom toilets." you said frowning a little.

          Armin was used to you always calling him adorable and stuff, so it was nothing new. "oh.." he said and went back to eating. you both sat in silence for a while until you noticed that everyone was already gone. "hey, look no ones here.." you said thinking of millions of pranks to do. "yeah...." Armin said while looking at you.

        "Ya know what, we could set up a bucket of ice water over th-" you were cut off when Armin put both his hands on either side of your face and kissed you. you ,shocked, kissed back and armin pulled away after a while. "you talk too much." he said chuckling.

        All you could do was blink and look at him slowly starting to smile. "well then." you said and giggled a little. "HEY! YOU TWO!" you heard someone yell. Armin grabbed your hand and ran and both of you laughed as the guard chased you two.

So worth it.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Mkay, I luv innocent little armin... but love Mr. Clean's shorter evil brother more and freckled jesus even more than that.... anyways, away from my strange mind...0-0.... hope you liked it and comment and vote if you did! thanks baiii                                               -Kat