ErenxLevixReader lemon

You just got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around yourself and walked into your dorm room. You saw Eren sitting on your bed. "W-what the.."you said and heard a click from behind you and turned to see Levi.

Levi came towards you and grabbed you by your waist. He kissed you forcefully and shoved his tongue in your mouth.You felt Eren behind you and he started kissing your neck. Levi pulled away and you moaned softly when Eren started sucking on your neck. Levi started to take your towel off.

You tried to cover your self up but he yanked it away, exposing you. You gasped and Levi grabbed your left breast harshly. You yelped and moaned as he massaged them. Eren reached from behind you and grabbed your right one and started massaging. Levi used his other hand to reach down and rub you.

You moaned loudly and started panting. Levi entered a digit into you and you gasped. Eren and Levi removed themselves from you and carried you over to your bed. Levi set you on his lap after he took his pants and boxes off.

You gulped and Levi entered you. You cried out but Eren stood on his knees in front of you with his member. You calmed down slightly, "suck." Eren commanded and you opened your mouth and he put it in your mouth. You started bobbing your head and Levi started thrusting into you.

All three of you were moaning and panting. After a while you felt something bubbling inside of you. "Ah ah, I-I-" you panted out. All you hot were grunts in reply. You moaned loudly and arched your back when you came. You felt Levi cum deep inside you and Eren in you mouth. They pulled out and flopped beside you on the bed. "Love you." They whispered and you all fell asleep.