redecorate my bedroom

It's some days later and today I'm going to dad, I pack my things and walk down," mom, does dad know?" I ask her," yeah" " is he angry?" " he is disappointed, but not angry" she said," oh okey" I say as I look down at my fingers.

Dad knocks at the door, and I opened it." Dad!" I shouted, "I hug him he hugs me back and I say bye to mom, Collin, Cosmo and rose. We walked out to the car and started driving. "Dad? Since I'm grounded can we upgrade my bedroom?" " yes we can, want to drive to buy things for your bedroom?" He asks me," yeah" I smile

It's 3 hours later and we are done buying thing to my bedroom, we just parked outside home now, and Blake walked out and told us that my siblings out with Blake's siblings, so we have enjoyable time to redecorate my bedroom

It's a few hours later and we are finally done, and I really love it mby I should redecorate my bedroom with my mom. Anyways here is my bedroom:

 Anyways here is my bedroom:

I love plants and Cozy bedroom, so this is the best bedroom, I lay down on my bed and take out my phone and call Anna🫶🏼

Hey darling- A

Hey darling-Me

So, what are you doing? -A

Well, I just redecorate my bedroom-Me

That cool, show me-A

Okey- me

Wow that's cool-A

Yeah- me
So what are you doing? -me

I'm not really anything- A

Oh, mby you want to come here? - me

Yes, if it all right for your dad and stepmom- A

I will ask now-Me

I walk out and shout to dad and ask if anna can come, and he said okey

He said okey-me

Okey, then I will come now-A

After 30 minutes anna knock at the door and run down and open the door. "hey" I say, we hug, and she says hey to Blake and dad, after that we walked up. I lock the door and kiss her. " I missed your lips" Anna said, "same" I say, we walk to my bed, and I lay down and she lay on top of me, she kisses me again, she breaks the kiss and start kiss my neck and suck my soft place. I try holding me together. "Anna no. Dad and Blake is here" I breath out." you would use other words, why not? Then I must stop" she says annoyed. I laugh and take my hand around her and we cuddle," want to watch something?" I ask her, "yeah" she says. I turn on the tv and go on appl tv and Netflix." what do you want to watch?" I ask anna, "Do Revenge," "key" I say. I start the movie and I take my head in her shoulder but so that I can still see the tv.

After some time, Blake walks in and tells us that the dinner is done. We walk down and se all of my siblings stares at anna." Who's that?" James asks me, while she points at Anna." She is a friend of mine" I say, we sit down at the table. And start eating. "Daddy, does Olivia have a girlfriend?" Inez asks dad, dad stares at Inez then me and asks me" Olivia do you have a girlfriend?". Idiot. I look at Anna and she nods," yeah I do" I say. And eat up my food. And take my and Anna's barrels to the kitchen and walk up to my bedroom. We sat down on the bed and started laughing. We start watching do revenge again, James and Inez walk into my bedroom." Hey, you too" I say to them. They walk to my bed, and I lift them up on my bed. " You have changed your bedroom" James says," I have" I say," Inez look at Anna," are you my sissy's girlfriend?" She asks Anna," I am" she says, I can't help it but I'm smiling like crazy. Both of my siblings ran out and we could hear the shout" Anna's is Olivia's girlfriend!". We laugh and I stand up and lock the door. I lay down again and cuddled with Anna" so now your dad and Blake knows" Anna says," yeah" I say smiling.

It's a few hours later and Anna had to leave so now I'm watching tv in the living room dad gets my sibling to bed. Blake is watching tv with me." So, Anna is your girlfriend?" Blake asks me," yeah" I say, " That's cool, how long? " " over a week I think" I say. Dad walks into the living room," what is over a week?" He asks us," nothing" I say. " I'm tired good night" I say as I hug them and walk to my bedroom, I'm not talking about my relationship with my dad, he is so embarrassing when it comes to this stuff. Anyways I walked to my closet and chance into a pj and started a new movie and started watching and slowly fell asleep.

—————-

Short chapter Ik, just don't know what to write

vote-follow-comment