Idk what i should call the chapter😶😑

⚠️Talking about alcohol poisoning⚠️

" mom?" I ask mom as I walk into her bedroom, it's night,it's 3 am. Colin is not in town and Rose is at her dad's house. So we are home alone. I haven't talked with mom yet about the party. It's Monday tough so I got home on Saturday. So it's been a few days. But it kills me that I haven't told mom yet.

" Sweetie it's 3 am" Mom says,"yet you are reading a book" I say to her, she taps her hand right next to her so I sit down next to her.

" I need to talk with you" I say to her and look into her eyes. She took her book away and looked into my eyes." What is it sweetie?" She asked me. Okay I got this. Am I tough?

" I haven't been so honest" I say looking down at my hands.

" What is it?" She asked me, " last Friday, I was at a party" I said looking down at my hands, she is suspiciously calm... "did something happen?" She asked me. Did she know?

" kinda" I say steel looking down at my hands.

" What do you mean kinda?" She asks me with a kinda nervous look, but steel calm...

" We don't really know what happened. Nothing bad though, I just had a bad reaction, we think. Even that or I got kind of poisoned." I say to her, I can tell she's getting more worried.

" Anna and Emily were there so they did carry me to Anna' s bedroom. But I wasn't there, like I couldn't do anything. Everything I saw was cloudy and I could move, and. I felt sick" I say, looking at her.

" ik" she says, wait what?

" what?" I say surprised

" Anna and Lizzie told me, but told me that you would tell me" she says,"that's why you're so calm" I say, " yeah, believe me I wasn't calm, but I'm glad you were safe and you told me". She says, ''I hug her and lay my head on her shoulder." Can I sleep here?" I ask her, she nods and we lay down. I cuddle into her side. I was really tired, I could fall asleep any minute now.

" night, I love you mommy" I whisper to her

" good night love" she say back

⚠️done⚠️

It's the next day, I have online school and doing homework, you know it girl. Yeah I'm that girl. It just helps me with doing work better. Not for being cool or anything but for my best.

 Not for being cool or anything but for my best