Christmas, last part

" Thank you so much honey I love it!" Mom says as she hugs me to death

" Thank you so much honey I love it!" Mom says as she hugs me to death. " Good, but at least let me breathe" I say trying to get out of her arms

" Can we go upstairs now?" I ask mom," yeah just say bye to your family first" she says as she kisses my head

We say bye to my family then we take our gifs up to my bedroom and change clothes." At least we have enough candy for movies " Anna jokes," yeah, btw what movie should we watch?" I ask her, " home alone ofc" she says as she jumps one me do that we fall on the bed. " You scared me" I laugh

— next morning—

I wake up to Anna kissing me all over my face," good morning love" I say with my raspy morning voice," good morning" she says before she kisses me," are you hungry?" Anna asks me," a little" I answer her," okey, let's go down and make breakfast" she says as she stands up. " Wait!" I say as I take her hand," what?" She asks me confused, " I'm cold, don't leave" " haha, okey 5 minutes" she says as she lay down and I cuddle into her and lay my head on her chest.

" When is your mom going to drive us to your dad?" Anna asks me," idk probably between 2 or 3 pm" I say, " okey"

After a few minutes mom knock on the door and tell us that the breakfast is done

" Come on now we must go" Anna says she stall me up from my bed," fine, I'm up" I say as I stand up," good" Anna says smiling we go down and eat breakfast.

We are on the way to dads house now. We are listening on music. " Do you want to celebrate new year's with Lizzie this year?" Mom asked me," sure if Anna can come" I said," yeah ofc do you want that, Anna?" Mom asks Anna," yeah."

" Okey we are here" mom says she park the car." Bye love you" I say as I hug, I've her a hug and walk out.

We walked inside," we're home" I shouted, and penny and Baxter ran to it," hey buddy, I missed you" I say to my dogs and my sibling run to us Inez run to Anna first and Anna lift her up." Hey sweetie" Anna said to Inez. And Betty and James ran to me. " Hey guys, happy Christmas" " happy Christmas sissy"

" Hey girls, merry Christmas" Blake says walking to us

" Merry Christmas" we say to Blake

" where's dad?" " he's out, he should be here any moment" Blake informs us " oh okey" I say as I take my bag upstairs to my bedroom.

Me and Anna walk inside, and Anna sits down on my bed. " Hey you okey?" I ask Anna, she seems a little sad," yeah I guess" she says looking at her hands. I walk to her and sit down in front of her and looking up at her beautiful eyes.

" Hey, tell me what's wrong" I say concerned
" it's just that the holyday make think about my family, and I just miss them" she says as she starts crying. I hugged her and stroked her hair." I understand, do you want to cuddle and talk about it?" I ask her, no but I can cuddle though" she says and gives me a little smile. We lay down and she laid her head around my neck. " We must get up in 50 minutes though, and I must shower" I stated," Ik and I have to shower too" she says with a little smirk.

----dinner ------

"You exited to open gifs later?" I ask my siblings, and they all shout yes. "I can see that" I say laughing by their reaction. "What was your favorite gift you got yesterday?" Blake asks me and anna. "Idk I got so much, probably the promise ring anna got me" I say smiling, "Let me see" Blake says. I show them their ring and they all was surprised by how pretty it was, " and anna was what you favorite gift?" Dad ask anna, "idk to be honest all the gift I got from Olivia" Anna says smiling.

---Some hours later---

We just opened the gift, I got gift cards at hm, Esty, shein and some other shops. And snacks, some books, makeup etc... My siblings are asleep, so we are watching a Christmas movie with dad and Blake. Me and anna is cuddling and I can't stop looking at the rings. Today and yesterday were some of the best days in a long time. And one of the best Christmas I've ever had. 

----------

Hey, so long time no see, Sorry that I haven't posted, I started these chapters a long time ago, but a lot have happened. And that's why it's such a short end. I hope you liked it<3

Vote- Follow- Comment