Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?

THE KEY TO THE STORY

Adia's thoughts: This

The 'friend': This

The system: This

Adias POV

Why Did I wake up in the jungle? What the fuck? I was hunting deer one second now I'm in an unfamiliar place, with only my compound bow, my quiver, my phone, and my emergency pack with all of my replacement parts, patience for my bows, matches, and a few other things.

I look around, based on the sun it's a bit before noon, there must be wildlife or someone here, maybe a small hut or cabin.

"Well, time to look around," I said to myself. I got my phone out and, "what the hell?" The whole screen was just glitching. I stuffed it in my jacket pocket, and noticed something in the sky, 3 moons!

If I'm not on earth, where the fuck am I? What In the multiverse is this?

⚠️SYSTEM ALERT⚠️
Player #0027

Welcome to The Beast World Player

Name: Adia
Age:21
Level: 1
Title(s): 🔒🔒
Exp: 0/50
Strength:34                    Health:%100
Smarts:47                     Alertness:43
Agility:32                            Skills:38

Shop:🔒🔒
Quests: None

⚠️Quest triggered⚠️
Accept?

What the hell is this shit? Am I in a video game?

I heard a soft and gentle voice answer me

No, you are not. you are in a different world, far from earth, my name is Karuun, this place has little to no females, and their population will soon die off, I ask of you to stay here and help them get through this.

Why me? Out of everyone? Why me? What are you?

I am a god, the god of war, hunting, and luck of this place, I beg of you, please help me save my planet. And the reason I chose you, you are one of the few females with the right qualifications needed that can hunt and survive on their own.

Fine I will help you, now, what do you want me to do? Also, can I go home after the 'mission' or 'quest' as you call it?

Guide them, do whatever you wish, and no you cannot go home during, or after the mission my child. You probably will love this planet of mine immensely after a while, most of the others did.

What do you mean by that Karuun? Oh, you mean the 'players'? There are more people like me??

Not anymore child, only one more is like you, now, She wants to go home, she's with a leopard beastman right now, and you're pretty close to the village she's in currently.

What do you mean by beastman? Also leopard?

Oh, beastmen are the males here, and females are just that. Females here are extremely ugly, beautiful females are rare and hard to come by, and you are considered a goddess compared to the rest! Not many females are here too, less than 2,500 on the whole planet. While there are at least 80,000 males, probably more though.