Chapter 2. Time for spices

Adia's POV

I woke up when the sun rose, the fire is out, and my tanning rack still had the deer pelt on it, it was finally done. I removed the pelt from the makeshift tanning rack. Damn, I did a pretty good job on this considering it was only made of branches, vines, and my hunting knife.

⚠️SYSTEM UPDATE⚠️
Adia
Age: 21
Level: 1
Title(s): The blessed, The transmigrator
Exp:0/50
Strength:34 Health:%100
Smarts:47 Alertness:43
Agility:32 Skills:38

Shop:🔒🔒
Quests: COMPLETED QUEST

GET REWARDS?
Y/N?

Yes, I want my rewards

45 SALT ADDED TO THE INVENTORY

⚠️PROFILE UPDATE⚠️

Adia
Age: 21
Level: 2
Title(s): The blessed, The transmigrator
Exp:0/100
Strength:39 Health:%100
Smarts:52 Alertness:48
Agility:37 Skills:43

Shop:🔒🔒
Quests: None

Check Inventory?
Y/N

Elliott, what's an inventory, and why do I just now have it?

An inventory is where you can store items! You can put your new fur in there! Along with items you don't need right now, you can summon them instantly when needed or wanted.

Thank you, Elliott

I put the pelt, or fur now, into the inventory along with the makeshift tanning rack with the vines. I looked at the salt, they were in these funny fist-sized containers made of stone, and they had maybe a 1/2 cup of salt in them. I left them alone and check my surroundings and had nothing to do.

"What should I do now" I muttered, I ate some of the meat I cooked yesterday, it was still bland,

Elliott, where can I get spices from?

You can try to forage them or buy them in a village, there's a small wolf village about an hour away from here. I'm gonna warn you now, the beastmen use them as medicines, not spices like you do.

H? I mean I knew people used herbs as medicines what are they using chili peppers for?

There used to cure toothaches and make you feel warmer, those are used in Males because females are considered 'delicate' here

"That's nice to know, alright show me the direction Elliott," I said

Once I said that and almost immediately, a glowing string was going to my right, I gathered my bag, my bow, and my quiver. And set out to find the wolf village.

When I was walking, I found a bunch of a
edible mushrooms and I proceeded to put some in my inventory for later.

Took me about an hour to get there, just like Elliot said. When I got there he was right it is very tiny a lot of them had a stripe on their faces or bodies, no more than 1 though.