Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)

WARNING: SMUT IS IN THIS CHAPTER AT THE END BEWARE!!

Adia POV

We've been hiking for a few hours now, well slithering in his case. We've only stopped once for a small water and food break.

Hey Elliott, what's in camel valley?

It's a leopard tribe, a very small ape tribe, and a sheep tribe. most of them are under 1 stripe and the most powerful is a 2 marked leopard named Parker. He has Bai qingqing, the other girl. She does not have the system you do.

Why not?

Karuun does not like her very much, she's spoiled, plus, she's getting all the help she needs, Parker will bring her to the city of beasts soon, it's the largest settlement of beastmen on this continent we're on! More than 10,000 beastmen.

"Hey, Adia, where were you raised and what clan are you from?" Curtis asked me.

Shit... Should I tell him?

Up to you Adia, if you think he won't blab, do it.

"Now this will sound very farfetched..." I started off

TIME SKIP FOR YOU! I HATE EXPLAINING THIS SHIT.

"You mean to tell me that you're from a place called earth, females are abundant, you guys only marry one person, and females are treated badly?!?" Curtis said and at this point, I think I broke him...

"Yes, oh instead of having one estrus cycle a year, we usually have them once a month" I added.

Curtis's jaw practically dropped. "You can carry babies whenever?"

"Yep, and our pregnancies are the same with males and females, bath at shown in their human form, no one can turn into a beast, and they also last 9 months," I said, he was trying to take this in while we were still walking, but he slowed down a bit then kept up my pace.

"We are almost to camel valley, about 2 more hours," Curtis said he didn't even look tired even though we'd been at this for several hours, on the other hand, I'm drenched in sweat and grime, my hunting coat is soaked in my sweat too, I'm taking a bath when we get there. I might open my outfit pack there too.

TIME SKIP

It was a bit last noon when we got there and we found a large cave not too far from the ape tribe since they have a very bad smell compared to the leopard tribe.

"I want you to stay here while I go hunt," Curtis said, he turn into snake form and left. I decided to make myself useful and open my outfit package

Elliott, how do I open this package?

Just rip it open, it's a box with a practical outfit inside and tools to make modifications to it. You can use your fur and sew the fur into it to make it warmer.

So I got the box out it was an outfit, and an outfit fit for an archer was inside of it. It was this Green camouflage hood and cape that went to my thighs, and then the leggings were black along with the shirt. there were also some leather arm guards for shooting arrows. There was a leather corset with buckles on It too, it was beautiful, yet functional.