Chapter 3. The first one

Adias POV

I woke up to the sound of something slithering, it sounded very big and when I open my eyes it was a giant red snake. I got up and picked up my compound bow and drew the bow.

ELLIOTT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING

A feral beastmen, don't fight him, he's a 4 mark also known as a tetra beast! Ferals are beastmen without tribes, they are very dangerous and do not hesitate to kill people.

I watched his upper half then into a human's upper half, he had red eyes, long, silky red hair, this very pale and soft-looking skin, he had 4 marks on his neck, and very defined abs.

He put his hands up in surrender. "I won't hurt you female unless you give me a reason." He tried to soothe me.

I put my bow's aim down at the ground. "Why did you come in here?" I asked

"This is one of my dens, I tend to move around, I plan to hibernate here so I'm closer to the ocean, now why are you alone female?" he asked me

"Because I can be, I apologize for trespassing I shall take my leave" I gathered up my stuff and prepared to leave but he grabbed me with his tail.

"Hey! Has anyone told you it's rude to pick somebody up without permission?" I told him. He let me down

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to go out there alone, it's dangerous out in the night female," he said

"What's your name?" I asked him. "It's Curtis," he told me "what's yours?"

"My name is Adia," I said. "So, you are sure you don't want me to leave?"

"Yes I'm sure Adia, id hate for you to get injured, I know females are very delicate," Curtis told me "why are you not scared of me?"

"Should I be?" I asked " every female I've encountered has either been mated, ugly, or wanted to use me so options aren't looking too good," he said as he stared at my face  "why see you looking at me like that? You started to give me the heebie-jeebies" I said.

"Heebie jeebies?" he asked he looked confused. "It's an expression," I said.

"Come here, and I'll get some more firewood for you, I know it gets really cold out here, some females die from the cold," Curtis said.

I'm not that weak, plus the cold Never bothered me anyway" I said trying to reason with him. (A/N: I'm sorry I had to do it)

Curtis backed down from his offer, I laid my pelt down and curled up on it. "Curtis, do you wanna lay by me?" I asked him.

"You want me to be your male?" he asked me in surprise.

Females are very shallow, they rarely let males near them if they aren't a mate or if they are interested in the male.

"No, I was just asking, I forgot how shallow females are here," I said. He starts the slither close to me he has curled up in his tail a few feet away. And once again. I start to drift off again.

Curtis POV

This female is strange. I've never met anyone like Adia, she's extremely nice compared to other females, I'm surprised she didn't scream her head off. She could be all mine, she has no mates for me to fight, plus she's very beautiful too, more. beautiful than any female I've seen.