Chapter 1

After many hours, Emily has finally arrived at the train station in Metropolis, a grand city filled many buildings and is well known for the journalism industry known as Daily Planet and Superman. She got off from the train with her suitcase and went through the station. She has gotten lost until she saw a familiar man who's wearing glasses, holding a sign that says Kent. It was Clark, Emily's older brother. She made her way over to him and gave him a big hug. She departed herself from him.

"Gotten lost in the station, little sis," Clark asked with a playful smirk.

Emily shown a sheepish grin. "Yeah, not gotten used to bigger stations, let alone bigger cities."

"But I'm sure you will. After all, you're gonna start your first day in police tomorrow once you settled down in your apartment."

"Yeah, which thanks for helping me out, Clark. I'm glad I'm in the same building that you're in. Just a few doors away."

Clark playfully ruffled Emily's light brown hair. "Anything for my baby sister."

"Love you too, big bro," Emily giggled.

After a good reunion, Clark and Emily soon exited the train station. They made their way over to apartment building. As they went up to the hallway of their apartments, Emily suddenly get playfully tackled and pinned down by a familiar White Labrador dog. She got up and see that it was Krypto looking well.

"Hey, buddy," Emily greeted, giggling. She patted Krypto's head before hugging him. "Did you behave around Clark? Aw, who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?"

Krypto barked as he smiled. He then licked Emily's face.

"Alright that's enough, boy," Clark spoke before pulling Krypto away from Emily and placed him down. "Sorry to break the mood, but Emily's apartment is the third door to our right."

"How is that breaking the mood," Emily questioned playfully. "I'm on the same floor as you two are."

"Yes, but not in the same apartment we were in."

Emily rolled her eyes playfully, shaking her head. "Anyway, I'll be in my apartment and unpack my stuff."

"Can I help?"

"Only if you don't use your powers to help me out."

"Aw, okay."

Once Emily and Clark went inside of her new apartment, they begun to unpack her things. However, there were minimal boxes because she lived with Johnathon and Martha, so she doesn't have any utilities for the kitchen, or even furniture for the living room. It was a slow start, but it's a working progress.

"We'd better make a list of the things you need, sis," Clark stated.

"Good idea," Emily retorted.

"For now, let me get you a tour around the city."

"Okay. I'd be happy for you to give me one, Clark. But what about Krypto? Did he had a walk?"

"The morning walk, yes. The afternoon, after work, no."

And so, Clark and Krypto begun to give Emily a tour around the city of Metropolis while. They showed many places to shop and to cater. They even showed of where Emily is going to start her first day tomorrow. Her first day in Metropolis Patrol Delta, or M.P.D for short. And finally, they soon went over to Daily Planet, Clark's workplace. After, he brought Emily over to the grocery store, helping her with the shopping for her first week. During their shopping, a beautiful raven colored hair woman appeared and saw Clark.

"Hey there, Kent," the raven color haired woman greeted. "Never thought I'd see you around here at this time of day after work."

"Hi, Lois," Clark greeted happily. He then gestured to show Emily. "I'd like you to meet Emily, my younger sister. She's starting her first day at the police department tomorrow."