Chapter 3

Meanwhile with Clark, he sat in his apartment living room with Krypto, watching television. Clark felt his phone vibrate from the breast pocket of his shirt, notify him to know he got a text. When he pulled out the phone and turned on the screen, he saw that he had a message from Emily. He viewed the message which was written; "Hey, Clark. I'm coming home late because my new colleague Officer Atticus Stone is taking me over to the bar. Don't wait for me, okay? Love you xoxo".

Clark sighed. He glanced over at the framed photo of his younger self and Emily when she was little hugging each other while smiling for the camera. He recalled those memories with Emily when she was younger. The days where she looked up to him like a hero. She even dressed as a super hero to be like him. Clark got out from his trail of memories as Krypto placed his paw to get his attention.

Clark patted Krypto's head. "I still can't believe it happened so quickly, boy. One day, Emily was a little girl who looked up to her older brother and the next day, she's out there already making friends as a deputy of the police force. Then again, I've spent most of my time saving the world from criminals, bad guys or natural disasters. But didn't have time to spend with Emily. When she moved here, I thought we could spend time together over at Daily Planet. However, she told me she's in the police force instead. Maybe she doesn't need me like she usually does."

Krypto whimpered. Clark patted his head again.

"Maybe I'm thinking too much," Clark spoke to himself. "She's a grown woman, now. I must respect her choice."

All of the sudden, a faint sound of rumble caught by Clark's super hearing. He stood up before went over the window. Taking his glasses off, he used his telescopic vision to see an abnormal version of himself running amok around the park. Clark smirked playfully. "So, Bizarro managed to come out to play? Well, then. Let's play."

Immediately, Clark unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the yellow and red shield with a red S on his navy blue latex suit underneath. With a quick speed, he transformed from himself into Superman. Krypto brought out his red cape and the golden shield dog tag from his collar. He became Superdog. Once they've done, Superman and Superdog flew through the window and whisked into action.

As the two arrived, Superman caught Bizarro's attention. "Hey, Bizarro! Causing mischief as always?"

Bizarro turned his head around and saw Superman's playful smirk. The abnormal clone snarled. "Superman appeared. Now Bizarro make Superman gone for good."

"Then get over here," Superman demanded.

Bizarro dashed towards Superman in super speed. Before Bizarro could swing a punch, Superman quickly grabbed Bizarro by his right fist. Bizarro shot Superman with heat vision, but the blue boy scout ducked down to avoid the attack. While ducking, Superman tripped Bizarro over by kicking his legs. As Bizarro got tripped over, Superman kicked him down to the back and onto the ground, causing a person-shaped hole.

"Oh, come on," Superman scoffed playfully. "You called that an attack? I bet Luthor's hyper mech can do a faster and more strategic than you can."

Bizarro crawled out from the hole, glaring at the caped crusader. "Bizarro will hurt Superman!"

"Then come on. Bring it."

Bizarro stood up from the ground. He went over and tackled Superman with a headbutt, pushing the caped crusader backwards while getting his heels scraping the ground. Without straining himself, Superman pushed Bizarro away. Immensely, the two begun to throw punches at each other. The fight went on for a while. The people from the park ran away, finding a place for safety.

Moments after, Bizarro was about to swing the strongest punch until Superman swung his punch up towards the abnormal clone's lower jaw. With a great impact from the uppercut, Bizarro was flung away and crushed into the building, causing to be knocked out. Superdog flew over and picked up Bizarro by the cape with his mouth, bringing over the defeated foe to the victor. With that done, the evening M.P.D police appeared and arrested Bizarro. Superman and Superdog flew off and returned back to the apartment building.