Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Quackity was not in a good mood. Phil had tricked him! After days in the nest. After days of playing the good fledgling, of asking politely for help when his wings started bothering him. Of doing those stupid stretches, Phil had left him alone! Had claimed he had to go to the village for some shit or something! Not once not twice, but three times, he had left him alone in the house with Technoblade; He wasn't sure where Wilbur was. But he was very aware that Techno was around, seeing as the Pig Hybrid's heavy footsteps downstairs. How dare Phil leave him alone, and with Techno of all people. Sure he had a bunch of crows sitting in the rafters of the nest, but what were they going to do if Techno came stomping in? Peck him to death?!

This was the Fucking Blood God! The Blade! For Prime Sake!

And Phil left him there alone with him! The bird in Quackity's brain had gotten louder the longer he was around Phil and even the his instinct didn't like the idea of Phil leaving him alone. Phil had said something before each time he left about trusting other flock members or some bullshit like that. Quackity hadn't really paid attention, after he was told Phil was leaving. All that work being a good fledgling and Phil leaves.

And to make matters worst, Techno would call Quackity downstairs. Though Quackity never went. But he knew it was only a matter of time until Techno got tired of being ignored and stepped into the nest. So yes, Quackity was plotting the Crow hybrids demise after feeling the need to hoard everything that smelt like Phil close to him that is. He was going to rip feathers out on purpose this time.

"Hey." Techno called from the door.

"Stay away from me!" Quackity hissed out, his wings mantling up behind him. It seemed Techno had got tired of being ignored this time and Quackity was ready.

"I'm not even standing in the door. I'm literally outside of it." Techno huffed, with a roll of his eyes. The pig hybrid was only in his white poets shirt, pants and boots. The red cape and crown had been delivered to the nest by the crows and Quackity enjoyed sleeping on it every night know Techno was missing something vital to his overall appearance.

"What do you want?" Quackity demanded.

"I was going to go check on the hounds." Techno said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So." What was the Blade up to now? A trap maybe?

"I figured you'd like to come and help feed them. Phil's been keeping you cooped up in here, and I bet you would love a shower right about now." He stated. "But if not, then stay here. You got five minutes to make your decision, before the offer is off the table." And with that Techno left going back down the stairs.

Quackity glared at spot where Techno had stood, before letting his eyes drift tot he red cape in the nest. Techno hadn't asked for it back and was offering to take him out of the nest and even better out of the house again. Things didn't turn out to good last time Techno took him out. However, Quackity was so fucking sick of the nest, and the stupid crows that kept bothering him there. Even if his instincts called for Philza and to stay, Quackity didn't want to, he'd go crazy if he stayed indoors any longer. So, why couldn't he make himself move?

The bird in his brain screamed that the nest was safer.

But Quackity couldn't stay here. He couldn't stay and let Phil continue doing whatever the hell he was doing that was making his instincts stronger. He eyed the red cape again. Techno hadn't asked for it back. The man said he was going to go feed his hounds. They were outside. Why hadn't he demanded it back? He gripped the red fabric, and glanced up to the rafters where the poor imitations of Ranger sat and cawed and screech at each other. He couldn't stand them. His instincts screamed impostures as he looked at them. Mind made up Quackity stood bring the cape with him. He wasn't going to stand for mind games. Techno was going to demand his cape and Quackity was going to rub it in his face, that it was his, because 'he' said so, not because his instincts scream his. And he was going to stomp on it out of spite. He was going to leave this stupid room, and slam the door so those stupid crows could not follow, because he wasn't a fledgling. He wasn't a child. He was an adult and he didn't need a babysitter.