1. Visiting

Lisa's POV

I was in my room playing with my cats when the door barged open I saw it was BamBam he asked me "Wanna practice archery I'm bored plus I wanna see your skills!" in a teasing tone. I looked at him rolled my eyes and said "Sure!" in a sarcastic way. I didn't need to change cause I never wear those princess gowns although I'm a princess. I hate them. I always wear this type of dress since they are much more comfortable than than those long pretty gowns.

I were going to the backyard where we practice when Nayeon stopped us and said "Your Highnesses the king is calling you both for a talk!" and we both looked at each other and BamBam said "Your definitely in trouble sis!" I just rolled my eyes and ...

I were going to the backyard where we practice when Nayeon stopped us and said "Your Highnesses the king is calling you both for a talk!" and we both looked at each other and BamBam said "Your definitely in trouble sis!" I just rolled my eyes and we walked towards the throne room where my father always does his work.

As soon as we saw him...we bowed and he came down from his throne and said "You're here! There is some bad news to hear!" and BamBam said "Yup! Lili...you're in trouble!" and I just rolled my eyes and he continued "All the 6 elemental powers are in great trouble!" I widened my eyes at that. And I asked in panicking "What?! How did this happen everything was fine. And I've kept my emotions in check too...what's wro-" I got cut off when father said "Calm down! its not your fault...no one knows what's happening and only the elemental powers are in trouble not the intellectual powers(The mind and the superhuman) and all the other elemental powers are in South Korea and they have announced that the last elemental power should visit them to solve this major issue." and I said "Should we? I mean you told me to hide my powers all the time from anyone other than the citizens of Thailand!" and he just nodded. And he said "I think you should go! We're leaving this evening and the the captain for the ship is-" I cut him off when I said "Is sick so he won't be coming!" and he said "So I want-" I cut him off again and said "me to be the captain this time! Please dad! You know how much I love sailing!..." and he sighed and said "Fine..." and I jumped and hugged him and he hugged back and I said "Thank you!" and he just smiled.

Jungkook's POV

I was in my room when my assistant Yoongi knocked on my door and I said "Come in!" and he came in and said "Your highness...The king wants to speak to you and he told he wants to meet you in his office." and I said "Okay...I'll be there." I went to my dad's office and I saw my father looking out the window. I called out "Dad?" and he turned around and said "Oh your here!" and he came forward and continued "There's a huge problem! All the elemental powers are depleting!" and I gasped as I asked "What do you mean? everything's fine. Is it because of that unknown water power holde-" He cut me off and said " No! its none of your faults!" and I said "Then what's happening?" and he said "No one knows so I have asked all countries to reveal themselves if there is that water power holder" and I nodded and he continued "That county is coming to evening by 7pm so get ready!" and I nodded and left his office. I was so excited to meet that person!

<TIME SKIP>

It was 6:55pm and we went to the port to pick them up. I saw a ship coming in and there was a girl in the front of the ship with long black hair flying in the air and I saw a boy walk behind her and well 'hug her' I don't know who that is but I feel something.