14. Dwarfs

Author's POV 

"Welcome humans! We were waiting for you four people..." a squeaky and hard voice was heard  as the four humans were stunned to look at the short kiddy looking people. That voice continued "Please...we are just dwarfs not monsters and we were informed that you will be here."  The four special people were were dead shocked. The youngest one in the foursome asked "Who informed you?" and the dwarf looked at them with realization. "Oh! Where are my manners? Let me introduce myself. I'm Athena the dwarf who takes care of us and this is Charles my husband, who also takes care of the dwarfs." 

"So, you are the king and queen?" Taehyung enquired the small people. They just nodded, and  said "We know you need a mode of travel to reach your dream destination." and they all looked clueless but a even smaller dwarf said "Follow us!" 

They went through a even smaller route underground. There were spider webs everywhere. Taehyung noticed that Jennie was kinda scared so he held her hand tightly. Jennie looked off gourd as they stared at each other. Jungkook noticed this and was about to say something but Lisa shut his mouth with her right hand. They got squeezed with the muddy wall and the two human statues in front of them. They crossed the romantic scene and came out of the small tunnel.

Now, they could keep their heads up and not bend their backs. They both stretched their body and glanced around and realized...

There was green seaweed which covered doorway. Both of them looked around and saw that the three dwarfs ( Queen, king and small dwarf) were missing. They looked at each other worried. "Where are they?" Lisa asked looking around and Jungkook just glanced at her for a sec and went ahead and pushed through the weed. Followed by Lisa.

Both were awestruck by the scenery and the aura of the environment they were newly introduced to. The view was breath taking and awesome. Both of their mouths were hung low and their eyes grew big as they explored the beautiful place with their eyes. 

There were hard rocks everywhere which led to an amazing looking beach and the sunset was fascinating. The sky was baby pink which reminded Lisa of Rose and her obsession for baby pink. The waters were calm and were painted orangish-pink. There was pink sand everywhere which made the beach look more enchanting. 

(Think of the small boat as a mini ship)

There was small ship on the waters. They saw small figures waving at them. "There they are..." They heard a sigh of relief from the behind. It was Jennie. Lisa and Jungkook looked back and saw the elder's worried faces.  

"Are you done being romantic Jennie noona and hyung?" Jungkook asked smirking. They both blushed until they were huge tomatoes. Lisa and Jungkook laughed. All four went towards a ship. Lisa ran there and hopped into the ship like she's some pirate or something. While the other three climbed up decently through the stairs. The ship was a bit old and made totally by wood. 

(Its from Jungle cruise

(Its from Jungle cruise...love the movie)

"You can use this ship as long as you can get it back in one piece." The small dwarf spoke and Jungkook, Jennie and Taehyung nodded while Lisa was  playing with the steering wheel. "Who is doing the sailing?" Queen Athena enquired the foursome and Lisa popped out herself out of the little cabin where the wheel was. "I am!" and "Are you sure...she is a girl" King Charles said while Lisa frowned and faced him with a serious expression and asked " So what if I'm a girl?"

He got scared and asked "A-are you the s-same person?" And she replied coldly "Yes. But I just despise gender discrimination." And she stood back still angry by the comments made by the so called 'wise' king.

"You guys ready to sail?" The small dwarf said and left out a awkward laugh.

"BTW, what's your name?" Jennie asked trying to change the topic. "Oh...My name is Rei."

"Nice name-" Tae complimented her while Jennie hit his elbow signaling him to see towards his right. When he turned his head.

He smirked at the view of Jungkook who had placed his hands above Lisa's shoulders and her face down. They were walking across the pink sanded beach.

"Lisaaa...you shouldn't take any comments like that." Jungkook tried to console the girl who had her hopes down. "But he told th-" before she could complete the sentence he started "There's no he said, she said. There should only be I said. I'm sure you're an amazing sailor." And doubting the guy's advice she asked "You think so?" And he told "No! I know so, Lisa. I believe in you!"

As he cheered her up the went back to the place where they were all talking. They earned a few teases and cheesy words from the olders and they all talked and planned their way to Celestia Islands.

They were all super excited about their new adventure. By the time they prepared themselves for the trip. It was 7 in the evening. They decided to stay for the night and leave tomorrow early morning.

Jungkook was really worried that night mostly because of Lisa. She would do things to prove herself but might hurt herself in the process. It just isn't worth hurting herself for someone else's satisfaction.

Lisa was way more excited than anyone else. She wanted to prove that even girls have talents and skill that are useful. Not just looking beautiful or wearing huge puffy dresses and gallons makeup. She hated those girly stuff. As she admitted at the beginining of this journey...she indeed is a tomboy princess.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone.

I finished writing chapter 14 and 15. I post the 15 maybe by Wednesday. It needs an edit. Thank you guys so much for 810 views. This isn't much but being the worst writer ever and getting 100's of views. Its just a dream. This is my 2nd book my first one is really bad! 

Anyways, THANK YOU very much! Hope you liked this chapter!

Byeee...