12. Getting Ready

Lisa's POV

"So, what's the plan?" I asked everyone there (Which is Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, Tae, Rose, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Nixie. J-Hope, Yoongi and RM are gaurding their camp site) "We need to make our way to Celestia Islands, help me find all the missing people from Aqualand and find the portal to Blazryn." Nixie stated and Jimin said as if he had a eureka moment "How about we we make groups. Each group has a responsibility to take over!" and we all nodded looking at each other.

Jennie wrote down something on a piece of paper and showed it to us...

"Why these groups?" Rose asked and Jenn said "IDK! I just picked out random

"Why these groups?" Rose asked and Jenn said "IDK! I just picked out random." and Jungkook asked "What's the PLAN you've mentioned?" and she said "Okay! stop asking me questions." everyone rolled their eyes. "How do we get started?" Jin oppa asked and Nixie said "I have a few friends that could help you guys."

<Time Skip>

Right now we're at someone's doorstep. Nixie rang the door bell and a girl older than me came out. "Hey Nix! I didn't think you'd come today!" the girl said and Nixie said "Yup! These are my new friends who really need you're help." and she said "Hi I'm Kwon Eun-bi" and we all introduced ourselves. 

"She is a Geography freak!" Nixie said and we all laughed but Eunbi said "You know...that's rude!" and Jisoo unnie said "Let's get to the point, do you know where the portal is ?" and Eunbi asked "Which portal?" and Jimin oppa asked back "Isn't there only one portal?" and Eunbi had a shocked face "UH? Whoever has studied geography will know that there are 1459 portals in this 11022m depth and 78000km long ocean which was disc-" What was she even talking about?

 Everyone looked confused even Jungkook. She got cut off when Nixie said "Please, stop that! " and Eunbi rolled her eyes.

We talked about it and she decided to help. Rose and Jimin stayed at her place to get to know about her and the magic with the portals or maybe learn geography. We dropped off Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa at Nixie's place to get some knowledge from her dad before Nixie goes back.

Next we went to another house in the sea, as we went closer I could hear muffled rock music playing we all went closer and Nixie knocked on the door.

The person didn't open! She knocked again no response then she went at the back of the house pulled out a cable which was sticking out.

Suddenly some guy rushed out of the door and said "I know you're here Nixie!" and I was shocked by the great guess he made and Nixie came back to the front door and she said "I know! We need you're help history freak!" and he rolled his eyes and said "I'm Lee Seung-hoon" and Jennie said "Okay Seung-hoon can you provide us a few things...?" and before he could answer Nixie said "I need to go...dad's calling and Hoony please just help them with what they want" and she swam away so quickly...like Usain Bolt but she swam not ran.

(I know I'm dumb!)

"Come in...what do you want?" as soon as I got in the house was so clean and organized. And the music that played I loved it. I think I'm a fangirl!

"How in the world do you keep your house so organized? I mean its underwater but its so clean plus I love that music!" I blurted out and I could feel someone staring at me, but no idea who. "You like the music?" he asked and I replied "Yeah...its amazing!" and he said "Thank you I actually composed it!" my eyes widened at that and was about to tell something when Jungkook interrupted me "Can we get to work now?" and we all nodded.

<Time Skip>

"Here the map...and remember only 4 people can go in and come out." And I asked the most oddest question. "Have you ever been to Thailand?" and he said "Um...yeah...I guess..." and I asked "Did you ever meet the princess or should I say collabed with her?" and he said totally shocked "Wait...! Are you the same Lisa?" and I said "Of course I am!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know really short chapter...I didn't wanna reveal more to this chapter so...and I'm gonna add more people from now and I'll make a chap about these characters...the next chap will be about these ppl. DW there aren't many! If I got the spelling wrong of "Lee Seung-hoon" very sorry! Anyways thx for reading! Love u all! Byeeee...