2. Friends?

Jungkook's POV

I was searching for my friends since my father asked me to call them into the castle and search for that 'beautiful Thailand Princess' or maybe just 'Lisa'. I was walking on the streets when I saw my friends talking to Lisa and she was walking...backwards? Why? She was about to fall when I caught her. She looked up and she saw me and we both stared at each other for a while but there was a huge lightning sound all of us looked up and she looked back at me and we got back to senses she quickly jumped out of my hand and Jimin asked me "You know her?" and I said "Yes." and they all looked confused and she said "I'm Lisa!" and they all still looked surprised and I explained them the whole thing. They all introduced themselves and again there were loud noises of lightning and thunder. And I asked "you look fine but why is the weather like this and it looks like its gonna rain!" and she said "I don't know!" Suddenly water started pouring like really heavily! We all ran while Lisa standing there looking at the sky! so Rose shouted "Lisa come back the lightning's gonna hit you!" and Jisoo added on "Come back!" but she wouldn't listen. Suddenly a beam of light attacked her but she held it with her hand using her powers. I was scared as the light started coming near her I knew she was too weak to fight the lightning. Suddenly she flew and hit a rock because of the power of the lightning. We all quickly rushed to her. She laid head on the rock and she looked pale. Rose said "Lisa? Lisa! Wake up!" and Jennie said "You're such a moron why did you have to do that?" and Jisoo called my dad and there was a carriage sent immediately. I was really worried. She looked so pale and her head bleeding badly. She looked almost 'dead' and when I touched her hand it was so cold. and I said inside the car "I really have a bad feeling about this!" and Jimin , Taehyung and Jin said together "Please no!" and I just shut my mouth.

We reached the castle and the best doctor was treating her. Her brother and her father looked really worried. My father was comforting him and Lisa's brother came to me and asked "What happened?" and I said "I just saw her angry and she was talking with my friends and it started raining heavily so we took shelter under a huge tree but a strike of lightning hit her and she was fighting it we tried to stop her but...she flew and hit a rock!" and her brother was even more worried. To be honest I kind of liked her attitude. She is the first person to talk like that to my stepbrother all the other people are scared of him well except Jennie she tried killing him once!

The doctor came out and we all looked up and he started "She's fine...she will wake up soon but...2 parts of her body is really badly damaged and I'm afraid it will years for her to get back to normal." Her father looked relieved and her brother asked "What are the damaged parts and what caused this?" and the doctor said "Her head is quite badly damaged but thankfully it doesn't have any effect on her brain except she might have a bad memory and her right arm is completely unresponsive and it is not showing any stable movements" and Taehyung said "And its all because of a lightning strike!" and the doctor said "Oh no your highness its not a lightning that hit her. Its some power that has a caused a huge effect on her and since she has powers she has used it too much which made her wear and I think she hurt her right arm when she fell." and everyone sighed. Then her brother murmured "Why does she have to be so stupid!" no one heard it except me.

<Time Skip>

The doctor said she's gonna wake up soon but it 10pm and she still hasn't woken up. I went to my room to go to sleep but I couldn't sleep so I sneaked out of the dark castle and went to the backyard. I sat on one of the benches and I looked around no one was there so I slowly took off my gloves(He wears gloves since he was born because he has the ice powers[not like Frozen's Elsa]--ps. he's not a girl) And I thought of my mom who asked me not to wear these and my father who wanted me to wear these.

Lisa's POV

I woke up in a huge room with a lot of decorations I felt a bit dizzy but I sat up. I saw my hand was bandaged and my head too. The last thing I remember was me fighting that lightning! what happened? I walked towards the window and saw a very familiar person sitting on a bench outside. Wait! Is that that Jung-IDK! guy! He seemed to be focused on something. I walked out of this huge overly decorated room and saw all the lights were off and no one were there I jumped over the window and walked towards him and I sat beside him and I said "Hello?" and he looked started and he said "Oh! you're awake! I'm sorry!" and I said "For what?" and he looked at my right arm it was frozen! and I said "Please? unfreeze it?" and he just waved his hand and it unfroze. I looked at him in his eyes. I never realized it was so beautiful! wait lisa what are you thinking? shut it! and I looked at his hands he was putting on his gloves. I asked him "Why do you wear gloves?" while tilting my head. He smiled! He looked like a greek god! and he answered "To keep my powers in check...and I really think you should meet your brother he looked really worried earlier..." and I said "Yeah and can I ask something?" and he nodded looking at me. I think I blushed and I asked "Why were you crying?" and he looked shocked and said "Wh-What? N-No I-I wasn't cr-crying!" and I asked back with a smirk "Then why are stuttering?" he gulped and said "Stop imagining things...I will never cry! and come I will show you your brothers room!" and he started running and I said while running "HEY! WAIT FOR ME!!!!" he never listened he just ran!

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!!!

-Janny