3. New Start!

Lisa's POV

Me, Jungkook are in front of my brother's room and he's taking a long time to open the door. He finally opened the door and he hugged me so tightly I couldn't breath. He said "You're so stupid why did you do that?" in an angry voice and I said "If y-you....Le-leave me I-I ca-can tell y-you!" and he left me I was catching up on my breath and he smacked my head and said "People think your smart but you're so dumb...you got me so....worried!" and I said "OUUUUU!" he just rolled his eyes and Jungkook chuckled and my brother asked "What caught your attention so much that you had to take such a risk?" and I asked back "Have you ever heard mom's voice?" and he widened his eyes and asked "W-Why what happened?" and I said "Just answer me!" and he nodded and I explained him what I heard "I heard a women's voice when the lightning struck. She asked for help and she knows everything about me. She called me by my real name!" and Jungkook asked "Real name?" his voice was pretty loud so I said "Shhh! I don't want my father knowing about this!" and he just shut his mouth and BamBam said "Too bad I'm telling him!" and I said "No...I don't want him to worry about me and whenever its about me he gets worried and never lets me out of the castle and now we will have to go back to Thailand and I will be stuck in my room again!" and I whisper shouted and he rolled his eyes and said "Its too important I'm telling it!" and I said in a teasing voice "If you tell dad about this I'm gonna spill your secret about you having a crush on Nayeon's friend!" and he frowned and said "But- I- Ugh!!! Fineeeeee!" and I smirked at him. I Jungkook was confused. So we explained him everything.

<Next Day>

I greeted my dad of course he scolded me and like everyone did and they kept telling me how stupid I was to do that. I didn't see that brat(Chanyeol) all day though maybe he got grounded...? If he did that'll be great. He deserves that! My dad hit a bomb on me telling that "I'll be sending you to the Magic school which the other royals are going too" and I didn't wanna go there since it was the first time. I was always homeschooled. And the other king told "And after school you all will be coming to the 'National Science Research Laboratory' or the NSRL(I just made this up! This is not real!)" None of us looked excited except Jungkook he looked like he always wanted to go there. And my father looked at me who is kinda hesitant to go to school and asked "Are you okay with going to school?" and I hesitantly nodded and Jimin, Taehyung and Jin asked together "You've never been to school?" They looked really surprised and I nodded again. The kings left and the queen and Rose, Jennie and Jisoo came over and asked "Were you homeschooled?" and I said "Yes! That's why I'm so nervous I never left the castle and now suddenly I need to go to some kinda school where there are like millions of people!" I freaked out and Rose said "You're just overreacting!" and Jisoo said "Its gonna be alright and we'll be there" and I said "Thank you!" and Jennie the whole time was patting my back...It wasn't really necessary but I felt quite calm. And the boys came over and Jimin said "Everything will be fine except..." and Jungkook said "The bully group and their first day pranks!" and Taehyung added "And the flirts!" And I said "I don't care! I just kick their butts if they bully me or flirt with me there is no chance of me falling for them...especially if they're rich..." They all laughed and I was telling the truth I would never blindly fall for someone...Just because they're rich or they look good.

<Next Day>

I really can't express my emotions right now. I'm excited that I'm going to a magic school instead of just taking lessons form Ms. Mai all day about her blabbering about some so called 'cool spells' that'll change our lives. I'm nervous of meeting so many people. I scared what if I mess up the school with my powers. But the day started off well. Rose gave some casual clothes to wear to school so that they wouldn't think of me as a weirdo. I loved the idea of casual clothes. They are just so comfy. Like this-