9. Meeting the Psycho King!

Lisa's POV

I saw Nixie. No Mark. Where's he? Nixie began "Hey guys! I need to tell you something follow me!" She said and dived into the sea. What the heck? How are we going to follow her? Then Rose asked "Um...how are we supposed to do that?" And Jimin replied "That's not how you ask Baby Girl!" Okay where did that nickname come from? Rosie you blushed? OMG what's happening? "Hey? I don't know what's your name! Just come out tell us how to do this!" Jennie unnie yelled out loud. And Tae oppa said "That's how you do it!" In a proud tone. Then Nixie said from inside the sea "Just dive in. You're not gonna die!" And we all looked at each other. Jisoo said "I'll go first." And Jin oppa said " Yahhh- Wait I'll come with you." They dived in the water. Next Jennie and Tae oppa went in. Next Rosie and Jimin went in. Lastly me and Jungkook dived in.

It looked amazing. The blue shade everywhere with a hint of turquoise, all the sea animals, there were mostly turtles but it looks absolutely awesome. Jin oppa said "It looks-" he got cut of when Jisoo unnie said doubtfully "unbelievable?" And he said "Yeah!"

I sense something's going on.

And Nixie started "This is Aqualand. The land beneath the sea. But now we're going to the Ersaq a town in Aqualand. And where I live" She started swimming with her tail. Ohno! Are we mermaids?!!! I looked down at my legs. It had disappeared!!! MY BEAUTIFUL LEGS WHERE ARE MY BEAUTIFUL LEGS??? Instead there was a dumb sky blue scaled tail. That's not even my favorite color.

"Pretty surprised?" Rosie asked me and I just nodded and Jennie continued "Trust me! Me too!"

All of swam away and followed Nixie.

As we got nearer to the town I could see  small houses created from rocks and seaweed everywhere. Then Tae oppa asked "Why are we here again?" And Nixie answered "I need to take you somewhere I will tell you everything." She swam closer.

As we got near I could hear people talking and whispering and Nixie greeted .some of them "Hey! How are you doing Ms. Nelon?" And Ms. Nelon replied "Oh just fine Nixie...Great business!" Nixie smiled and moved forward and she greeted another person "Hey dad! Here they are..." She said pointing at us. I assume that's her father. "Great! Get them to the shipwreck. I'll be there in a minute" she then took us an old broken shipwreck.

Then Jin oppa asked "Why are we here?" And Tae oppa continued "Yeah! We had to let go of our legs to get here." Then Nixie's dad came out of no where and said "I'll tell that." "Oh My God! You scared me." Tae oppa said holding his chest.

"Hi. I know who you all are. You're the power holders of the elements. So I'm Benson. Nixie's dad. Now we will all head our ways towards the dark sea." He ended. I and Jungkook asked at the same time. "The dark sea?" And Jimin said "Yeah. Its said that the dark sea contains all the secrets of everyone and even the earth. But the truth is only revealed in-" he got cut off when Nixies dad said "We're not going there. Its too dangerous." And I asked "What do you mean its dangerous?" Nixie answered "You have to swim past the dark sea to get there. And that's impossible...Its an island." I just nodded. And Nixie's dad gave a fake laugh and said. "We'll go to the dark sea but not Celestia islands"

We swam through a hole in the shipwreck and there it looked like there were tunnels. We entered one of them and the water becomes shallow. We reached land? We got out and I quickly hugged my legs "Oh my god. Thank you so much! Never letting go of you my precious legs!" I said looking really happy and relieved. They all laughed and I didn't care. "You're so funny Lali!" Jimin said while laughing. And Jin oppa said "You're even more obsessed with your legs than I'm obsessed with my face..." and Jisoo unnie replied with sarcasm dripping off. "Yeah. Your obsession with your ugly face..." she rolled her eyes. Jin oppa's face turned red with anger and Jisoo unnie had a smirk on her face. All of us laughed and Nixie's dad said "Okay...kids now we need to go." We followed him and we came out of the tunnel. The atmosphere felt kinda spooky there was the dark sea in front of raging with its water like it was furious. "Who's the water power here?" Nixie's dad asked and I raised my hand and he said "I'll give you a challenge. Try controlling the waters of the sea in front of you. Make it calmer and stop those raging tides." I nodded and tried applying my power on it.

I closed my eyes and thought. 'Waters at my power. Make the sea calmer and cooler. To make it seem not so crueler.' and I opened my eyes and lifted my hands up and pointed it at the sea. I shot my power at it. Blue rays hitting the water. I chanted "Waters at my power. Make the sea calmer and cooler. To make it seem not so crueler." and the reflected back at me. I stumbled and moved away falling right into Jungkook's arms. Oh Shit! I quickly got up and said "Sorrryyy!" dragging my words. and he just smiled. and I turned into serious mode. "Fuck! How did that happen?" and Jennie quickly said with widened eyes "Mind your words!" and I rolled my eyes.

I don't really swear often.

Nixie started "This is the impact! We've been seeing this for years. No one can go in the sea, the boats which went for fishing never came back. They just disappear. There is no logic for this and since then the king made this sea look like its hell. People are making rumors that there are monsters and devils in it. But we don't believe in that." she stopped and I asked "Can I swim? I can hold my breath for a long time." and Nixie's dad said "Oh no way your highness! You're not doing that. These waters are forbidden. The king will go crazy on you." and Jungkook said "We need to find out what is there on Celestia Islands." and Rosie continued "We want to meet your king." and Nixie's dad hesitated to answer. "We won't take no for an answer." Tae oppa stated.

We debated. Nixie and her dad not letting us visit the king and us wanna visit him. Nixie reminded us for the nth time "He's a psycho. Careful!" and all of us said in a bored tone, "We know, We know!" and we reached the castle. It wasn't as big as Jungkook's but it looked good I guess. But really boring. NO PAINT?

We reached a room I assume is the throne room

We reached a room I assume is the throne room. The king came down with a smirk on his face. I saw Nixie and Nixie's dad lower their heads. I heard a whisper "What's wrong?" It was Jungkook. "IDK!" I whisper-shouted at him. And the king spoke "You assholes! Don't you know the rules?! Lower you heads." he kinda shouted at us and I quickly spoke "Excuse me. If you use that language on us one more time. Consider its your funeral." and he smirked and grasped my hair and pulled it with force. " Owwww leave me alone you bitch!" and his smirked widened. I looked at Jungkook. He was raging mad. He punched the king with his rock hard fists. And he let go of my head and Jennie shouted "GET YOUR ASS UP THERE BEFORE I BURN YOU TO A CRISP!" and Nixie's dad spoke up still his head lowered "I'm sorry to interrupt you highness, but the girl you just held is the sovereign of water."                  

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys new chap. I hoped you enjoyed the update. I've become dumb. Excuse me for the weird names and grammar/spelling errors. Thanks for reading!

-Janny