18. "Nonsense"

Jungkook's POV

"Umm...Tzuyu. I think we need to get back."

I stated as I tried to be calm. Yes, tried. Lisa's ill and we're having gala time here at some good nature reservation spot. Who knows what it is! Celestia Islands is cool and all but its very icy and cold. The nature here amazing but I'm kinda worried to leave Lisa alone like that. And the last words Tzuyu used there seemed very...how can I put this? Very CRINGEY!

Having to know that Lisa was also acting very weird in the indoors earlier has got me even more worried. Usually, I don't get worried that's actually my dad's job and I just mind my own business but today, I don't know why, I am full of worries especially because of that girl who makes me go crazy at times. I mean, I wouldn't have gotten this worried if Jennie noona or Tae hyung would've been there with Lisa but they both are not there and she's suffering from severe illness, she doesn't know anything about this place that makes my worries even worse.

I just get protective over her at times.

"Please Tzuyu, we gotta get back! Lisa's all alone and she might be feeling worse than earlier."

"Fine...fine! Lets go!"

Tzuyu led the way and I just followed her like a kid eager to meet his parents. Argh! I'm such a clutz! We reached the indoors again and I quickly ran to the fire place again and she was NOT there. 

"Lisa..?" 

"Lisa..?"

 "Quick Tzuyu help me look!" I asked she just showed her bored off face. 

"Lis!? Where are you?" I was running like Usain Bolt to search every corner of the house and I saw Lisa come out of the wash room fixing her clothes. I ran towards her and hugged her like a bear. "Why'd you sound worried?" She asked while slightly pushing me away.

"Well, you just decided to disappear, huh?" I asked being annoyed...

"Well, you just decided to leave me alone."

"You should've informed." Kinda taken back by her reply. I said this.

"You should've stayed." 

"But-"

"But what? By the way did you both enjoy your 'bonding time' to improve your friendship?"

"Let's not talk about that cringey name."

"So now it's cringey? Knowing I'm sick and I hate being alone you went to have bonding time with her?"

I figured she was angry now. I mean it's not my fault and neither it's hers. I didn't know what to say. I saw Tzuyu quietly listening to our heated up conversation here.

"Forget it!" Lisa stated and sat down again at the fire place when I heard a few other voices from the door.

"How can I? If you keep your face like that reminding me every minute."

"Can you like shut your mouth for like one full minute?And my face is like this since I was born! I can't help it, if you don't like it, the door is right there."

"No I can't. Plus, its not my fault I wanted have fun!" 

"So you're telling it's my fault?" She got up and faced me.

"No."

"Then what are you trying to say?"

"That I'm just a pain in the butt?" She continued...