16. Mess!

<3 days later>

Author's POV

"We need to reach there fast! its already been three days!!!" Jungkook said.

"Can you check the map and tell the direction?" Lisa asked

"We have to go west" Jennie and Tae stated together. They both blushed looking at each other.

Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other and rolled our eyes looking at those two. Lisa nodded and took the helm of the ship. The group traveled west until they reached a normal looking island. "It looks like we made it." Jungkook said as he climbed down from the boat.

As they step foot onto the island, everything changes. The hot sun has disappeared and the bright looking palm trees are frozen. The sand had turned into gelid avalanche. The snow had covered the grass with her great white cloak and the frost painted all the trees silver. Then they invited the north wind to stay with them and it did. Jungkook and Jennie seemed fine by the support of their powers but the other two were freezing cold. Lisa and Tae's body had turned pale and they looked numb.

"Je-Jennie, I will a-always t-take yo-your advice in f-fashion. Tha-thank you for m-making me w-wear th-this, its a-at least f-full sleeves." Lisa struggled to speak because of the frostiness while shivering and Jennie stood there proudly. 

"I-I would r-really ap-appreciate if-if y-you s-set u-us on f-fire now!" Taehyung exclaimed while quivering and Jennie rolled her eyes and replied "I can't do that you dumbo! You will turn into ashes." 

They were too desensitized to speak.

??? POV

"They're here..." The girl with blonde hair spoke and was followed by the brunette "Finally! C'mon, they might need help." 

They followed their leader in order to help the new-comers.

Jungkook's POV 

I saw Jennie noona taking care of Tae hyung while walking. I went over to Lisa who was quivering a lot. She looked slain pale. I held her hand and she looked at me shocked. "Woah! Your hand is frozen!" I exclaimed and she said "W-what do y-you th-think?"

"You okay?" I asked worried and she just shook her head slowly. Jennie noona and Tae hyung came towards us and Tae hyung looked fine. "She's not feeling well!" I stated and Lisa fell down. I quickly bend down towards her level and she was breathing heavily. "You okay?" I asked again and she didn't reply. 

"WAIT!" We heard a noise and we turned towards our right including Lisa. Three girls who looked our age ran towards us. "Please your highnesses, follow us!" she exclaimed and I stopped them from walking away. "Wait! Why should we trust you?" and one of the girls said "What choice do you have now?" and I mumbled "I guess your right."

I held Lisa's waist and hands to give her support since she refused when I asked her if I can carry her. We walked for a while and we reached a small hut. It looked really small from the outside but when we got inside it was a total normal house. It had three rooms and a not so small hall with a cozy kitchen. Looked great to me. It had antique furniture and didn't look modern at all.

I felt a pair of hands leave my grasp. It was Lisa, she ran from me as she sat in front of the fire place. After a while of getting the much needed warmth we were desperate for. The three unknown figures standing before us spoke.

"Oh Shit we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Sana." The girl with the blonde hair said and "I'm Tzuyu" The girl with black hair said continued by the brunette "I'm Jihyo" andJennie noona asked them doubtfully "Should we introduce ourselves too?" and the Jihyo girl spoke "No need princess we know who you all are." We all looked shocked, of course we met these people newly and can they know us.??? Strange, very strange.

Lisa's POV

I didn't really talk a lot because I was creeped out by the protector thingy and they knew us??? I don't know why but I feel weird about these girls.  They all are really pretty but that Tzuyu looks sus. She's been staring at jk from a while now and I'm not enjoying that all. I suddenly remembered Rosie and Jimin oppa hopefully they are doing better than us. We are so lost right now.

Rose's POV

Me and Jimin are just roaming around Arenria Forest because we are definately not following the map and kinda got distracted by some issues or you can say feelings. We were out of the world and now we're trying to find our way back.

"Where the heck should we gooo?" Jimin whined like a baby 'AGAIN' so I said extremely annoyed "Can you stop that! Its very annoyinggg." and he said teasingly "Oh...come on I thought you could handle me..." I rolled my eyes and said expressing my anger "We're in this because of you! If you hadn't kissed me I wouldn't have been distracted and we wouldn't be in this messss!" 

"Oh no no no...miss roseanne you kissed me. You were the one who fell on me." and I quickly defended myself "Well...it was an accident." After that we just roamed around and tried to maintain the awkwardness. What actually happened was...

<Flashback>

Kwon Eunbi was leading us nad going on and on, on those portals she mentioned. Jimin looked least interested so I had to pay attention to her. She informated us with so much knowledge my brain couldn't handle it so I butt in "Ok okay. wait! Come to the main point, my partener here is least interested and I don't want the extra knowledge. I'm really not interested in this." and she rolled her eyes and walked towards some shelf and got out a scroll which looked like a map inside.

"This is not any ordinary map its a magical map, it will show anything you want to see and reach that place. Now you have to find one special cave in all the 8000 caves present in the Arenria forest. Better be careful with this! And I will give you a case in which you have to put this in, in order to not get this wet. If it touches a single drop of water. This is going to go bonkers." After her long and boring pep talk. Jimin grabbed the map and the case and inserted the map in the case and left the house.

"You coming Rose?" and I looked out and looked back at her. I thanked her and left with him too.

As we walked on land, we were following the instructions. Suddenly I tripped on a rock and fell on the one person who annoys me the most. Jimin. His face and my face got glued with each other and our lips made contact. He started to continue the kiss but I pulled out immediately. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you..?" I questioned him getting up and wiping my dress and he answered while getting up too "Who told you to fall on me? You glued our faces together. You made me compelled to kiss you, pabo!" I was embarrassed so I looked down at the map which fell down. I had opened the case in order to get a better view of it but the tragedy happened. It had touched the tiny-est puddle I had ever seen in my whole life. 

"THE FUCK!" I exclaimed trying to get it dry. Well that didn't happen.

<Flashback ends>

Soooo....I really hope the other teams are doing better cause we fucked this up!! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Sorry for taking soooo long to update like I told before hell week is approaching and I hate hell week so there might be very slow updates from now on my dad is coming back from hk so...he is very strict and wants me to only study.

Hope you enjoyed this chap...see you next time! 

Byeeeeeeeeee ;)