~Chapter 1~ cousin Travis

(A/N: look at this special bean!!! Isn't he adorable!!)

Don't you just love waking up at 6:00 in the morning just to hear your parents arguing downstairs?...No?...well welcome to my life, names (Y/N) (L/N) I'm 18 years old and i just moved to a small town called Nockfell just last week. An no i haven't enrolled into school yet this year BECAUSE!!! dear mother forgot!?. So i have to wait a whole fuckin month to be listed...great.

After being awaken from your comfortable slumber you decided to get out of bed and take a shower'' you walked over to your dresser and took out  some black ripped skinny jeans your (F/C) hoodie and some nice clean undergarments and a bra, after you collected them you walked into the bathroom placing your clean clothes on the sink making your way to turn the shower on. Once you got it at the right temp you started stripping off your clothes finally getting in letting the warm water hit your skin, after some time in the shower you wrapped a towel around your body grabbing your hair dryer carefully plugging into the socket, you could still hear the faint yelling from downstairs from your parent's. You were getting fed up with there child like behavior the only thing they argue about is money and how your father doesn't have a well paid Job....Tch!!, what the fuck were you even thinking he never supported you nor your mother all he did was spend his money or winnings at a bar or a fuckin strip club, who knows maybe he has a secret family that your mother don't know about....Wooo!! spying on father? Mmmm?.

Once your hair was dried you took the Towel that was around your body as you tossed it in the hamper you slid some panties on then your bra, you then reached for your black skinny jeans sliding them on quickly as you zipped an buttoned them.' you were about to reach for your (f/c) hoodie when you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Occupied!! You yelled.' grabbing your hoodie sliding it over your head.

Once you was fully dressed you reached for the bathroom door handle as you turned it making the door open' Your eyes widen as you see the person standing outside the bathroom door. "Travis!!!.' you yelled happily hugging your blond headed cousin.

"Hey Cuz good to see you.' he smiled as he patted your head gently.

You unlatched your arms around him as you stepped back giving him some space. "when did you get here? you asked him."

"just a little bit ago, i told my...my father i was coming to see you, he didn't seem to happy about it but he nodded and walked back into his room doing god knows what.' You frowned seeing the fear in Travis's eyes. you could tell the poor guy has been struggling with his life much more then you have recently...to be honest his father and your father are like the same person but your father isn't a priest at some church. he's more like a business kinda man who works constantly and never comes homes half of the time an never checks up on his wife or child. but that doesn't bother you a bit. your mind was interrupted as you heard Travis speaking.

"So anyways do u wanna hangout with me today?.
we can go grab a coffee or something.' travis asked.

You smiled' "sure let me finish getting ready, I'll be out in a bit.' You told him.

He smiled as he made his way back downstairs' you quickly rushed into your room as you put on some light make up...ya know just some eyeliner and some lip balm not a big fan of it. once your make up was on you walked over to the closet grabbing your knee high converse, you sat down as you began to put them on. they where a pain in the ass but you successfully got it done. You tied the shoelaces tightly on both sides as you stood up grabbing your phone off your work desk as you slid it into your back pocket finally making your way down the stairs.

Once you where downstairs you could see Travis talking to your mom in the kitchen as he was helping her put something in the oven as they laughed. it made you smile to see Travis like this, your mom thinks of him as her own son and it makes him happy.