~Chapter 8~ with the boys

⚠️warning: This chapter may contain spicy sexual Tension. If you do not approve then leave.! You have been warned!⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sal's POV-
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on sal, we gotta go!!." Larry shouted. The sound of his key's were heard as he hooked them onto his belt loop.

Larry was a little too excited about tonight, plus I'm concerned that the fact he doesn't like driving at night. Not after the accident that is but it kinda took me by surprise that he wanted to get behind the wheel tonight, let's just hope everything runs smoothly instead of taking bad turns for the worst. Once i was getting ready i could hear Larry talking on the phone with someone as he paced back an forth, his heavy boots stomping the ground beneath him. He sound's aggravated, i just hope whoever he's talking to doesn't piss him off.

"Sal come on man, are you ready yet?. Travis and chug are waiting for us at the apartments."

"Be out in a min, I'm fixing my prosthetic!." I shouted back almost immediately after he did.

The sound of stomping boots came closer to the restroom that i was in, kicking the door wide open awhile i was desperately trying to glue my straps back together. The look on his face suddenly softened after he seen the struggle I've been having. He sighed deeply.

"Dude?, how the hell did your strap's even snap like that?." Larry asked taking the glue bottle out of my hand as he red the labels on the bottle. "Sal?,...this isn't gonna keep your straps together, you'll need fabric glue." Larry handing the bottle back to me.

"Fabric glue?,...we don't even have any of that stuff, do we?."

Larry shook his head. "No i don't think so, I'll go look an see just in case." Larry walked out of the restroom heading towards his room speedy quick closing the door behind him. Once larry left i grabbed my phone out of my back pocket sending a text to Todd.

-Text to Todd-
~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "Hey Todd, gonna be a little late showing up, my straps snapped. If we don't show up in time can u and Neil pick up Travis and chug from the apartment's?.
{message send at: 6:30pm}

Not even a min Todd as messaged me back.

Todd: "Oh shit!,...yeah we could do that. How the hell did your strap's snap?.
{message delivered at 6:31pm)

Me: "I have no fuckin idea, Larry is looking for some fabric glue at the moment.
{message sent at: 6:33pm}

Todd: "I see,...me and Neil should have some up in our room on the top drawer. Go ahed an look there.
{message sent at: 6:35pm}

Me: "Rodger that, talk to you later Todd.
{message send at 6:37pm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my conversation with Todd i placed my phone down on the side of the sink by my prosthetic making my way up to his an Neil's bedroom, the stairs creaking underneath my feet as i slowly walked up. Once i made it up to the top step i opened the door slowly entering there room leaving the door wide open, across the room was the dresser that Todd mentioned. I made my way up to it seeing the fabric glue in plan sight, once i grabbed it off the dresser i made my way back down the stairs to the bathroom were my prosthetic was still sitting on the side of the sink, i carefully started glueing the straps back together in one piece hopefully it would stay together for the rest of the night. If not, then maybe it's time to get a new prosthetic. As i let the glue dry i could hear Larry coming back down heading straight towards the bathroom.