~Chapter 4~ (Lemon)

(Here is chapter 4 i apologize if it's bad especially the lemon. Enjoy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sal's Pov~
~~~~~~~~~

After getting Larry in his bed i went back into the living room hoping to finish the conversation me and (y/n) was having, once i returned i didn't see her, feeling a little concerned at first until i saw her with Ash and maple in the kitchen drinking. I smiled as i sat back down on the couch my head leaning back groaning in tiredness.

"you look lonely~, mind if i join you~?."

My head lifted up from the couch seeing a woman in about her early 20's, she had reddish short hair with green eyes. She had on a beautiful cyan crop top with black shorts her brown heeled boots fitting the look.

I sighed shaking my head leaning it back against the couch once more. The woman set off a devilish smile form on her face as she threw one of her legs over mine sitting on my lap instantly, my eyes widen in shock as i felt heat across my face. Just a reminder I'm not blushing!!.., this is the first time that a woman ever sat in my lap...and touched. God this is embarrassing!?.

"So what's your name handsome~?.' She asked with a seduce look in her eye which was very uncomfortable.

"umm...names sal,...sal fisher.'

she smiled. "well it's nice to meet you sal, the names  Tanya.'

"Uhhh...you too?.' I told her. My eyes shifted over to the kitchen seeing (y/n) still drinking with ash and maple, i smiled brightly. I could tell this annoyed Tanya. She rolled her eyes as she began to lean in closer, my eyes widen as i felt her lips touch my neck as she began to kiss gently. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly trying to push her off. God how is she this strong!?, even in her drunk state.

As i tried to push her off i felt a pair of eyes staring at me from across the room. I knew exactly who it was, i slightly turn my head seeing (y/n)...the look she's giving me...ik that look, ik it all too well...pain and Jealousy. I wanna tell her it's not what it looks like, i promise it isn't. But i guess in her situation it doe's.

"God I'm an Ass!!!."

I was kinda getting worried tho, she was drinking her alcohol awfully fast. I didn't like the way she looked after her second bottle, i have to get this bitch off of me so i can get back to (y/n). I turned my attention back to tanya her smile never left her face. i cleared my throat.

"look tanya it was great meeting you, but i kinda have to get back to my friend's.'

Tanya's smile faded as she turned her head towards the three girls drinking at the bar in the kitchen, she rolled her eyes as she looked back at me. Her green eyes was filled with jealousy an anger, she crossed her arms with an aggravated grunt coming from her lips. I didn't even know this woman an she's already getting jealous?, what the actual fuck?. She finally gets off my lap as she walked off as she disappears in the crowd. I sigh with relief finally making my way towards the kitchen.

Once i walked in the kitchen i noticed (y/n) getting ready to open her 3rd beer, i quickly ran up to her snatching her wrist gently.

"you had enough (y/n)!, don't u think?!.'

                          ~back to y/n's pov~

"Oh?, and what gives you the right to tell me how much i can drink?.'

"you can barely stand (y/n)!.' Sal told you as he snatched your drink out of your hands slamming it on the counter.

You rolled your eyes yanking your wrist freely from his grip making your way threw the crowed not noticing sal following close behind, you approached a random door as you quickly opened it with ease making your way inside as you closed the door behind you letting out a sigh of relief you took a good look around the room. There was different kinds of posters all over the walls including mask's hanging up in rows. A dresser with different medications an a glass that might be full of water. There was even a red guitar leaning up against the wall nicely in place. Who ever this room belongs to had some great taste, you then heard the knob rattle on the door as it began to open up slowly.