~Chapter 2~ House party

(A/N: LARRY FACE!! i love this art soo much!! Who ever made it your amazing!!. Anyways enjoy)

After making it to this girl Ashley's house Travis parked his truck in the drive way as he took out his keys hooking them on his belt loop, we all climbed out of his truck as we made our way to the front door. Larry knocked in a pattern as we heard shuffling and giggling coming from inside. The door opened revealing two beautiful ladies, one with really long light brown hair with green emerald eyes wearing a purple sweater dress with black tights. The  other female had gray short hair with dark eyes, she had on a long sleeve blue shirt with black leggings. They both smiled at us as they held hands.

"Welcome guys come on in!!.' She yelled as they skipped happily back to the kitchen.

We all stepped inside as we gasp in amazement, the whole house was fully decorated with streamers and party lights, you looked over to your right seeing two other males on the couch holding fake swords up against there chest. you knew right then an there that a duel was about to start.

"Hey Chug!!, Hey Todd!!.' Larry shouted as he made his way over to them.

"Hey Larry glad you guys can make it!!, me and chug here are about to battle to the death!!.' Todd said in a Evil fake chuckle. You turned your head over to sal who is chucking and travis who is clearly shaking his head in disappointment. The two males where dressed in some kind of nerdy fantasy world. It looked quite familiar but You couldn't put your finger on it. That's when you heard Chug clang his fake steel sword with todd's making him smirk as they continued to Duel.

"I must say young prince, you can sure put up a fight!!!.' Todd said as he jumped on the coffee table as he kept clanging his fake sword with chug's.

"always put up a fight for my kingdom!!!.' Chug yelled as he stabbed Todd in the arm.

Todd then did a fake dramatic death scene making all of you laugh as you clapped in amazement. You even caught Travis smiling a little. "Bravo!!!.' Larry yelled as he threw a fake rose at Todd as he bowed. "Anyways guys this is our new friend (y/n), (y/n) meet Chug and Todd.' Larry told me.

"A pleasure meeting you (y/n).' Todd said as he took his hand out to shake your's. You just smiled as you took his hand.

"Good meeting you too Todd.' You smiled.

"it's Good to see another friendly face around this town.' Chug smiled taking a drink out of his beverage.

You then felt your phone vibrate inside your back pocket, you quickly grabbed it seeing your mother was calling you. "Hey guys I'll be back, i gotta take this call." You told them as you stepped outside answering the call.

                          -on call with mom💗-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: "hey mom, what's up?.

Mom: "hey hun just checking to see if you where still alive, travis hadn't texted me back so i figured i should call and check in.

You: "yeah everything is fine mom, Don't worry.

Mom: "alright then hun, text or call me when your home love you bye!.

You: "love you too bye!.

                                ~End of call~
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you made your way back inside. Once you opened the door you could see Larry and Sal head banging to sanity's fall. todd, chug, and travis  shaking there heads as they laughed. You where surprised it didn't give them headaches or neck pain's. But you guess it's something they did a lot and there use to it by now. You sat on the couch next to travis as you let out a low sigh.

"This is gonna be a llloonnggg night."

                                  ~time skip~

Night time had fallen and the party had started an hour ago, you couldn't find anyone you knew in the house due to over 200 people or more in ash's home. You sighed as you made your way to the kitchen to grab a drink, you opened the fridge taking your (favorite drink) you opened it carefully as you took a quick sip. Once you finished your beverage you threw it in the near by trash making your way around the house.

Not even 3 min in and you already see ash making out with her girlfriend maple in a corner
in the living room where random ppl started a round of beer pong, you just smiled as you continued to look around some more. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, you grabbed it quickly seeing you got a text from Travis.

                            -Text from Travis-

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "left the party early, send me text if you want to be picked up.
-------------------------------------

"seriously!?.' You rolled your eyes in frustration sticking  your phone back in your pocket.

"Heyy!!, what's a cutie like you doing all alone~.'

You turned your head back in place seeing a male in his late 20's, he had brown spiky short hair with a pierced ear, he was wearing a white T-shirt with a ripped red flannel along with some black jeans and boots. His smile started to curve as he began to eye your body up an down, he was clearly drunk making you feel uneasy. You chuckled as you started backing away.

"i-...i..huh-...'

He wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him as he kept his beer in his other, he then gave you a smirk. He lowered his head down near your neck as he began to kiss on your sweet spot, you accidentally let out a soft moan making his grip more tighter. Lifting his head up slowly he whisper's in your ear, causing a shiver to go down your spine. "Your moans are like music to my ear's luv~.'

You gulped loudly. "C-can...you please..b-back up?, your making me feel uncomfortable.' You told him still feeling his breath down your neck.

"Oh come on luv~, let's go have some fun.' He start's heading towards the stairs as he kept pushing you forward's, your eyes widen as you desperately tried to get out of his grip. For the first time in your life you felt scared, hopeless, even weak. Tears started swelling in your eyes making your vision blurry, you quickly grabbed his arm an bit it making him growl in anger.

"YOU BITCH!!!.' He yelled.

Your eyes shook with fear as he raised his hand high, you quickly closed them as you waited for the strike, but it never came. You opened your eyes slowly seeing the male's eyes filled with fear. You were slightly confused until you saw a pale hand with a long black sleeve gripping the man's wrist squeezing it tightly as he yelled in pain. You heard the familiar deep voice behind you, making your heart thump loudly in your chest.

"you even think about laying a hand on her!!, i'll ring your damn neck out with my own hands!!. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?.' He yelled.

"y-yes...p-plz...let me go man!!, i-i didn't know she had a boyfriend!!.' His eyes still filled with pure terror as he struggle's to get out of his grip. The male behind you sighed in anger as he gripped the man's wrist more tighter...then.

SNAP!

"AHHH!!, w-what the fuck man!!, y-you broke my wrist!!..how!?.' The male yelled in pain now holding his broken wrist.

"Lesson learned, now get the fuck out of here!!, if i ever see you harass her again!!. Your ass will be six feet underground where nobody will find you!, understood?.'

He shook his head in agreement as he scurried threw the crowed to the front door, You where shocked. Nobody had ever stood up for you before, you always took care of your own battles. This was the first time you felt cared for and it made you feel....wanted. Your thoughts got interrupted by a hand on your shoulder making you slightly jump.

"(Y/n)?,...are you okay?, he didn't hurt you right?.' He asked.

you turned around seeing the blue haired male. He saved you. Sal saved you from almost getting hurt, maybe worse. You felt tears run down your cheeks as you hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Sal.'

(End of chapter 2:3 have good day and Stay beautiful🌸)