~Chapter 3~ Confession from Larry Johnson

(A/n: so sorry I haven't posted forgive me:( here is chapter 3 enjoy!)

What a fucked up night this has been....literally.

Almost getting rapped..

Sal saving you...

what else does this night have to offer?, you where snapped out of your day dream by sal gripping your side tightly making you jump forward a little.

"You okay?.' He asked.

you looked up at him an nodded, Sal sighed as he shook his head in disagreement. His grip around your waist loosen's as he grabs your hand leading you both towards the couch witch was surprisingly empty. You both sat down in silence until sal looked over at you placing his hand in your inner thigh as he rub's it gently.

"(Y/n)...talk to me..' his deep voice sounding dominant making you bite your lip. Should you tell him or not tell him?, what if you make things weird between you both?. What if he thinks your a total loser!?.. you sighed' "S-Sal...I-I-Li-..."

"SALLY BRO!!, THERE YOU ARE!!!.' Larry yelled jumping on the couch as he wrapped his arm around sal's shoulder. Sal rolled his eyes, his prosthetic shifted.

"h-hey...have you seen...huh-...umm...b-blond headed h-hottie any-anywhere?' Larry slurred taking another drink out of his beer bottle.

You giggled' "which blond headed hottie are you talking about Larry?, there is so many here.' You asked looking around the room.

Larry continues to Laugh making his talking sound more hard to understand. "o-oh...right...m-my bad...let me try an sound more specific...' Larry hiccuped as he tried to clear his throat. "okay...blond h-hair...huh?,...h-he has umm-..purple swea-sweatshirt on?...ahh!! ya know what fo-forget it he's-..' Right before Larry could finished his sentence he passed out making him drop his bottle on the floor.

Your eyes widen. Was he preferring to...my cousin, what the actual fuck!?. Larry likes Travis?..is my cousin even gay?. Now that your think about it the signs were all there....the way his face turned deep red when Larry waved hi this morning, maybe i should talk to travis later an ask him. You chuckled. This is gonna be one hell of a talk...i'm so dead.

"(Y/n)?...you okay?.' you jumped as you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up seeing Ashley with a worried look on her face, standing next to her was her girlfriend Maple holding her hand tightly, you smiled.

"yeah of course,...where did sal go?.' You asked.

"Oh.., i saw him drag Larry to his room, is he okay by any chance?.' Maple asked.

you giggled' "he's fine don't worry, he might of had a little to much to drink tho. He passed out right after he confessed his feelings towad's-...

Ash squealed as she sat next to me. Her face lit up like a Child on Christmas Day, she grabbed my hands tightly and smiled. "Did he really!?,
Omg (y/n) that's amazing!!, you guys will be the cutest couple ever!!.' Ash said happily.

You felt heat go across your cheeks, you cleared your throat beginning to rub the back of your neck, ash noticed and gave u a worried look. "oh...did i just ruin the moment?.' Ash asked her head hanging low.

"What!?, no no! of course not Ash...it's just...you got it all wrong, larry didn't confess to me.'

Ash gave u a confused look. "what!?...what do u mean?.'

"Well...he sorta confessed to me that he likes a....certain blond headed hottie.'

"a blond headed hottie?.' Ash asked as her eyebrows narrowed.

As ash was thinking hardly about this mysterious blond headed hottie you looked over at maple, her eyes widen in shock as she ran her hand over her mouth as you both made eye contact. You placed a finger up against your lips letting her know to be quiet. Ash quickly catches on moving her head back and forth in a quick motion.

"What!?,..am i missing something here!?.' Ash asked grabbing your shoulders tightly as she shakes you. "Tell me plz!!.'

you sighed. "Alright!! alright!!, but you can't say nothing understand?.' Ash shook her head in agreement. "good..anyways, larry confessed to me that he likes Travis.' You finally said making ash's mouth drop open. "No way!!....seriously!?.' Ash asked.

"Yeah...but, larry was drunk so i don't think he actually meant it or not tho?.'

"True,...anyways let's go get a drink I'm parched.' Ashley giggled as she grabbed your and maple's hand making your way towards the kitchen. Ash opened up the fridge grabbing 3 bottles of beer handing it to you and maple.

you thanked her as you gently grabbed the bottle from her hands, you where about to open your cold beverage when you noticed something in the corner of your eye. You turned your head towards the direction...your eyes darted squeezing the drink in hand. There on the couch was sally, his hands wrapped around another woman's waist as she sat in his lap both her legs on each side of his as she slightly kisses his neck.

you felt Jealous seeing sal with another woman, you quickly shoved the thoughts out as you begin to chug down the rest of the bottle slamming it on the kitchen counter. You looked over to the couch once more seeing it was now empty, you rolled your eyes as you grabbed another beer chugging it down in seconds. Right when you where about to snatch your third, you felt a hand grab your wrist catching a glance of the black sleeve.

"you had enough (y/n)!, don't you think?.'

~End of chapter 3~ hope you liked it and again I apologize it's late:/ words: 987