~Chapter 14~ A talk W/ Sal

{A/n: Just a little heads up, I'll be doing like a couple weeks or month's later in this, ya know like a time skip, I'm getting to excited for my own good. Anyway's hope u all enjoy this chapter, Maybe a couple chapters in I'll do a Gender reveal for y/n:3, what do u think the gender is? Boy or girl?...or maybe twins?. If u have any names let's hear them.}
{Btw thank you all for 7k reads!^^}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here it goes, the talk that you have been dreading, Sal's eye's piercing through his prosthetic, his arms still crossed against his chest waititng for you to spill the first conversation. It was only a matter of time when this secret was gonna come out, now what will he think, is he gonna be mad? is he never gonna speak again?, or will he understand that you felt terrified that you couldn't really speak about it.

"S-Sal i-..."

"Who's the father?."

You're body froze, what in the actual fuck did he just say?,..did he really just ask who the father was? was he that clueless?, how could i possibly tell him that he's the father! if he's gonna act like this. God give me strength!.

"U-umm, about that Sal, this might be a shocker but-..."

"Oh my god,...chug's the father!?."

My god what has gotten into this guy, if he wasn't so damn charming i would of slapped his prosthetic right off his damn face by now.

"What?, Sal no, chug is just a friend. Not my type, you know that."

Sal place his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it softly, a cute chuckle escaped his lips. "Right...sorry, don't know why i got to that point on asking."

You noticed that Sal has been acting a little nervous around you lately, more then usual, you decided to shrug it off for know and finally get this weight off your chest.

"Listen Sal, I'm only gonna say this once, chug isn't the father and neither is Larry, so relax."

Without hesitation Sal grabbed your hand's carefully, giving them a little squeeze. "I'm all ears (y/n)." His prosthetic shifting a little to the side, letting you know he's smiling.

You punched your lips together slightly squeezing his hands back, but not to tight, you're eyes looking into his deeply, your heart felt like it was gonna bust with excitement mix together with nervousness. Taking a deep breath you exhaled deeply.

"Sal,....you're the father of this child." The words leaving your lips with a slight tremble not looking in the eye's. His hands let go of yours, making your heart stop. Was this happening?, is he mad?, scared, worried?. Thought's rushed through your mind like a bullet.

It was quiet for a little bit before hearing a slight chuckle coming from sal, his hand running through his hair. You couldn't tell if he was actually happy about this situation or if he's against it. He finally spoke.

"(Y/n),...are u serious right now?." His voice was low, cracking with emotion.

"I'm not lying Sal, it's true."

Sal scuffed. "This can't be happening!,...fuckin hell, how far are you?."

You shrugged. "I'm not for sure, couple weeks...maybe a month, I'm guessing, I'm not really sure."

Sal sighed deeply. "Fuck!,...I'm in deep shit right now, how the fuck will i explain this to Tanya!."

You felt like a ticking time bomb, crossing your arms against your chest, you knew Sal had a girlfriend but it wasn't your fault, Sal made the first move so he's the one that decided to make the move. But you also didn't pull away, so there's that.