~Chapter 5~ Just a stomach bug

{A/N: hello I'm back sorry it took so long for chapter 5 to come out, it might be bad fair warning, but anyways enjoy😊}

The morning sun has lightened up the night sky as your alarm clock went off, you rubbed your eyes tiredly tossing your warm blanket to the side. You grabbed your phone that was on your night stand checking to see if u had any miss calls or text's.                                 

{7 text's from Travis}

"Shit....

                      ~Text's from Travis🏳️‍🌈~
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "(y/n)?, you ready to come home.
{Message sent at: 10:30 pm}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: (y/n)!?, you there?.
{message sent at 10:40 pm}

Travis🏳️‍🌈:........
{Message sent at 11:01 pm}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "woman!?, answer your damn phone!!.
{Message sent at: 12:00}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "your mother is literally gonna kill me!!, do you have any idea how scary she can be!?.
{Message sent at: 1:00Am}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "for fuck sakes!!!.
(Message sent at: 1:47Am)

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "If I die, don't bother attending my funeral!!.
(message Sent at 2:00Am)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You totally forgot that travis was suppose to take you home last night, but it's not your fault, he left the party early anyways so technically he is right. It's his funeral. Once you were done reading the messages you placed your phone back on the nightstand so you could get dressed for the day, you walked over to your dresser pulling out a long (f/c) sweatshirt with a pair of shorts. After getting dressed you opened your bedroom door, the smell of fresh pancakes filled the air making your mouth water. You walked downstairs seeing your mother in the kitchen humming a beautiful tune, she looks more happy then usual today...wonder why?.

"Hey mom.'

"Oh for the love of god (y/n)!!, where have you been?, you got me and Travis worried sick.' She asked dropping her spatula hugging you tightly.

"mom i'm fine.'

"You don't have no cuts or bruises right!?.' She take's your arm scanning your body for injury's.' You just rolled your eyes as you chuckled.

"Mom i just told u I'm fine, now will you excuse me i must eat some pancakes.' You walked over to the cabinet as you opened it taking out a plate. Grabbing your fork taking two yummy pancakes off the stove. you then grabbed the syrup swirling some on top. Placing the bottle back down you started to dig in, the flavor making your taste buds dance with glee.

                               ~time skip~

An hour has passed since breakfast, your now in the living room watching your favorite tv show awhile petting your cat mango.

"Oh mango, do you ever think I'll find true love like they did?'. Mango lift's her head as she purrs loudly rubbing her head against your chin. You giggled.

"Yeah your right, maybe one day huh?.'

About half way threw the movie you heard your phone rang, You placed mango on the couch carefully making your way to your room. You picked up ur phone seeing it was a unknown number. You shrugged your shoulder's pressing the green button with your thumb.