Chapter 3

The setting switches to the Good Samaritan Awards the following night.

Wolf: "So here's the plan. Like every year, the ceremony will be held at the Museum of Fine Arts, where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned just beyond the backstage curtain."

Piranha: "Sounds easy."

Red: "Hold on. He's not done yet."

Wolf: "Sounds easy, hermano. But to get there, we'll need to bypass three levels of security. So step one: we'll need to blend in."

Wolf walks out of the limousine wearing a white tuxedo, glasses, and a fake mustache. He's followed by all of his friends. Shark wears a red sparkly dress with a hat. Tarantula and Skipper sit on the hat. Piranha, Snake, and everyone else walk in with black tuxedos. Wolf continues to tell the plan to the others.

Wolf: "Professor Marmalade and Nigel Cockatoo are this year's recipients of the Golden Dolphin. Nigel is a talented actor who partnered with the Professor, the most annoying good creature on the planet."

Professor Marmalade exits the white limousine with Nigel along side him. They wave to the crowd while Tiffany Fluffit, the news reporter, begins interviewing them.

Tiffany: "Professor, in the past year, you've stopped wars, fed the hungry and saved countless pandas. And Mr. Cockatoo, you've assisted the professor with these amazing things. You've also started charities for birds who couldn't help themselves. Some have described your goodnesses as second only to Mother Teresa."

Marmalade: "Oh, Tiffany, it's not a competition. And if it were, it would really be more of a tie. But we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness inside all of us, just waiting to blossom."

Nigel: "Even the best of the best, regardless of what you do, can have a hint of good inside them."

Wolf: "Once inside, there are two armored doors. The first can only be opened by a special key card that is carried by our dear friends, the chief of police and her assistants."

A cut scene shows Chief Luggins, Judy, and Nick walking towards a security door with Diane, Silver, and Carmelita. Judy hands Chief Luggins the key card and she slides it into the lock. The door unlocks and they open it.

Wolf: "The second is outfitted with a retinal scanner and guarded by an elite special ops unit trained to strike first and ask questions later."

Diane looks at a screen that scans her eye. The door next to them unlocks and the room has the Golden Dolphin. The cops and the Governor with her assistants walk into the room. Two guards stand near the door once it closes. One of them grabs a fly and punches it.

Wolf: "Governor Foxington, Silver, and Carmelita are the only ones who have clearance to open the second door. So, step two: They will need to get up close and personal with me, Red and Sly."

Diane: "Enjoy you're evening, Mr. Ambassador."

Silver: "It was a pleasure talking with you."

Wolf: "Interesting piece. Trashy."

Red: "Pointless."

Sly: "And pretentious."

They were looking at a statue.

Diane: "Hmm. They say that art reveals more about the viewer than the artist. Mister..."

Wolf: "Poodleton. Oliver Poodleton."

He grabs her hand and slips a ring off her finger without her noticing.

Carmelita: "And who are these two?"