Chapter 4

The 3 leaders walk inside the same room Piranha, Ralph, Sulley, and Skipper went in. Piranha was cutting lemons while Skipper and Ralph were keeping watch.

Skipper: "Oh it's about time. Where have you guys been?"

They didn't answer.

Piranha: "All good brothers?"

Wolf: "Yeah. All, all good. Yeah. Yeah."

Ralph: "Are you sure? You don't seem like yourselves."

Red: "We're fine! Okay! Moving on."

Wolf: "Oh. Right. Um Webs, Wheels, what do you say about moving on to step four?"

Bentley: "Copy that!"

Tarantula: "Shark, Murray, you're up. Do your thing."

Murray: "Copy that."

Shark (gasps): "Do I get to improvise?"

Wolf: "Yes fine. Improvise. But please be subtle."

Wolf, Piranha and the others in the room get under the tablecloth.

Sulley: "Oh great. Here we go."

Shark spills his drink, throws the table and falls on the floor.

Shark: "I'M HAVING A BABY!! Is there a doctor? Or perhaps several security guards
that could leave their post and help me?"

Murray: "Somebody do something!"

Several guards see this and rush towards Shark while the party attendants watch.

Meanwhile, Wolf and the others unlock the door with the key card that they stole from Diane. They get inside the room. Once inside, they stop halfway down. Ralph, Sulley, and Sly stay behind while the others stay hidden underneath the table they are pushing.

Ralph, Sulley and Sly push the table towards the guards. They look at the note in front of the dish. It read 'Fish Surprise'. When one of them takes off the cover, it reveals Piranha was laying on the dish.

Piranha: "Surprise!"

Then he and Skipper jump at them and beat them up. Once they do, Wolf, Red, Sly, Sulley, and Ralph get back to them and they walk towards the next security door. Wolf zoomed in on the selfie that he took with Diane and the others. He zoomed in close to her eye, but it was blurry.

Wolf: "Hey Webs, can you enhance this?"

Tarantula clears up the blurry photo. Then they use the photo for the laser to scan. The door opens.

Meanwhile, the awards ceremony is about to begin.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen. Your emcees for the Good Samaritan Awards..."

Wolf: "Alright, Shark and Murray, we're in."

Shark: "Oops. I forgot. I'm not pregnant."

Murray: "False alarm." They run off leaving the guests baffled.

Announcer: "...President of the committee, Governor Diane Foxington, Lieutenant Governor, Silver, and Head of the Security, Carmelita Fox."

The audience applauded the three. They thank them and began speaking.

Diane: "Last year, we faced our biggest test when a meteorite crashed into our dear city.
That meteorite didn't just make a hole in our city."

Silver: "It made a hole in our hearts."

Crowd: "Aw."

Diane: "But even in tragedy, Professor Marmalade, he did what he does so well, with the help of Nigel Cockatoo. He made us look at things differently.