Chapter 11

Swarms of guinea pigs flood the streets of the city chasing after the trucks filled with money and gold. Marmalade and Nigel laugh menacingly. One truck arrives at a children's hospital. The kids cheer as a man cuts a ribbon to open the hospital.

Before the truck driver stopped at the hospital, he runs over a guinea pig. Everyone gasped. The guinea pig gets up uninjured and more guinea pigs show up to invade the truck. They throw the driver out and begin driving the truck away from the hospital. The kids begin crying.

Marmalade and Nigel continue laughing as more guinea pigs steal trucks and drive away. All of the trucks start driving down a road while chaos was erupting in the city.

Meanwhile, Wolf, Diane, Red, Silver, Sly, and Carmelita drive up to Marmalade's house.

Diane: "Once we steal the meteorite, we take it straight to the police."

Red: "Hopefully we get our names cleared then."

Wolf: "And all will be forgiven."

Diane: "I don't know about all, but it's a start."

Silver: "Alright! Let's do this!"

Sly: "Wait, if we're gonna do this more often, how about we call ourselves the Sneaky 6. What do you think?"

Wolf: "Hey pal, this is a one time deal. We're good now, remember?"

Sly: "Right, right. I need to get used to that."

Carmelita: "You will eventually."

The 6 friends help each other over the electric fence and run towards Marmalade's house. They climb the wall of the house and run to the center of the roof. With their ropes, they lower themselves down towards the meteorite.

Sly: "Look, the Golden Dolphin."

Wolf: "That's strange, why would Marmalade and Nigel leave the Golden Dolphin unprotected?"

Diane: "Because maybe it's a trap."

Red: "Trap? Yeah right. We know a trap when we see one."

Wolf: "Or maybe..."

The girls try stopping Wolf, Red and Sly from touching the Golden Dolphin, but once they do, they all get electrocuted.

Later on, they wake up hanging upside down while tied up.

Wolf: "Yeah it was a trap."

Silver: "And you said you know a trap when you see one."

Carmelita: "Your more blind than a..."

Before she finished, Marmalade and Nigel walk in the room.

Marmalade: "Well, well, well. If it isn't our prized pupils."

Nigel: "Hello, pretty boys."

Marmalade: "And you brought along the Governor and her assistants. Or should I say, The Crimson Paw and The Silver Whiplash!"

Nigel (to Carmelita): "And, may I call you, The Failure Fox."

Diane, Silver and Carmelita get angry.

Carmelita: "Watch it, Cockatoo. You'll end up paying for that!"

Nigel: "How so? We've got you right where we wanted."