Chapter 6

Many people protest outside a large building. Chanting 'Free the pigs'.

Marmalade: "That is an animal testing lab. Within, 200,000 helpless guinea pigs, all being poked and prodded by sadistic scientists."

Nigel: "This situation is worse than the time they did this to parrots."

Snake: "Guinea pigs, you say?"

Wolf: "Snake."

Marmalade: "We want you to rescue them. But this is a heist for good, so we brought something more friendly for you to wear."

Nigel: "Go on. Put them on."

Sulley: "You've got to be kidding me."

The limousine drives off leaving them dressed up in pajama like clothes.

Tarantula: "Well, there goes our street cred."

Piranha: "At least it's comfy."

Ralph: "Not for me. It's too tight."

Red: "And too itchy for me."

Wolf: "Okay guys focus. we need to distract that scientist. Shark, Murray, you're up."

Shark: "Copy that."

Murray: "Back in a flash."

They leave them.

Wolf: "Okay. We're gonna need a rope and a hook."

Snake: "I got this one."

Everyone: "What?"

Piranha: "You're volunteering?"

Skipper: "Well that's new."

Tarantula: "You've never volunteered for anything."

Snake: "Sure, I did. Right now."

Bentley: "But that doesn't..."

Snake: "Throw me up there. Giddy up!"

Wolf: "Really?"

Snake: "Yep. I'm 99% sure you can make it.

Wolf: "Okay."

Snake: "Let's do it!"

Sulley: "This is not gonna work."

Snake: "Quiet! Come on Wolf. Go for it."

Wolf starts swinging Snake like a lasso and aims for the window. Meanwhile, Shark and Murray walk towards the scientist disguised.

Shark (deep voice): "Hey there, son."

Murray (light voice): "How's work?"

Scientist: "Mom? Dad?"

Shark: "I know you've got an important job, but I hope you still have time for a catch with your parents."

The scientist gasps. Snake hits the window and slides down it. Before the scientist could look back, Shark and Murray grab his head.

Shark: "Hey, kiddo. You'll always be my special boy."

Snake hits the window again.

Murray: "We love you very much, son."

Scientist: "I've been waiting my entire life for this moment." He hugs them

Snake hits the window a third time.

Shark: "Okay. Now go long!" He throws the baseball down the hall and the scientist chases it. Shark and Murray quickly get Snake hooked onto the window and the others climb him.