Chapter 9

The three ladies drive under a bridge. They pass by a tunnel.

Carmelita: "Wait, Diane! Go back."

She backs up.

Silver: "Maybe there's something in that tunnel. Go that way."

She turns right and heads down the tunnel. Later on, they're in an elevator. When they get to the top, the doors open. They see what's behind the doors and are astonished. Everything that The Bad Guys stole was in there.

Silver: "Wow."

Carmelita: "Is that what he meant by giving it all back?"

Diane: "I think so."

They look around more to see all the things that they stole.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the ocean, a boat sails towards a prison. All of The Bad Guys were in that boat. As they enter prison, they begin speaking.

Shark: "I can't believe we got double-crossed by a tiny rodent and an overgrown chicken."

Snake: "Oh, we got double-crossed by a rodent all right, but, uh, not a tiny one."

Bentley: "In fact, we got double-crossed by two rodents and an overgrown red chicken."

Shark: "What?"

Ralph: "You know what he means."

Snake: "This was supposed to be us conning Marmalade. It turns out it was Wolf, Red and Sly conning us."

A prison guard squeezes Snake's neck and makes him throw up several objects.

Snake: "Does that sound familiar to you, boys?"

Wolf: "Why would you think that?"

Red: "We conned nobody."

Snake: "Oh, I don't know, maybe because you just sabotaged the biggest heist of our lives. I think you guys owe us an explanation."

Sly: "I'm afraid he's right."

Wolf: "Okay. This is what happened. Back in the museum, we just tried to steal an old lady's purse."

A camera takes a picture of Wolf holding a sign showing his prison number.

Red: "Classic snatch and grab."

The camera takes a picture of Red with his prison number.

Sly: "I mean, you guys would have done that too."

The camera takes a picture of Sly with his prison number.

Tarantula: "Tried to? Since when do you try to steal something and not just steal it?"

Tarantula puts her legs on an ink pad and a guard makes her print her legprints on a paper.

Wolf: "We were trying to steal the purse when the old lady fell and we kind of helped her."

Snake: "What?"

The camera takes a picture of Snake with his prison number.

Red: "You heard him. We kinda helped her."

Murray: "What gave you the idea to do that?"

(Picture)

Sly: "I don't know, we just felt like it I guess."

Piranha: "But then you stole her purse."

(Picture)

Wolf: "No, I didn't."

Sulley: "Why not?"

(Picture)

Red: "Because if we tried again, she would have noticed."

The Bad Guys Crossoverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें