♛ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Jealousy was something that was considered to be rare for Kibutsuji Muzan to display

Jealousy was something that was considered to be rare for Kibutsuji Muzan to display. His ego was on the line if he ever decides to show such an emotion. He doesn't want to risk getting picked on by others who would witness it. Especially when he could see the smile he deemed irritating for all his lives, including his past, on Kagaya's face.

"I see you are enjoying yourself," Kagaya spoke out, blessed without the curse in this life as he took a sip of his hot tea, noticing the forced smile on Muzan's face as he harshly grabbed hold of the cup of tea and took a sip from it.

"Clearly, I am. I would enjoy myself more if you would tell your wife to stop hogging mine," he muttered, loud enough for Kagaya to hear but soft enough for [name] to be unable to catch as she was taking a look at the photo album that Amane was showing her.

"It has only been 5 minutes. Surely you aren't going to start being jealous just cause she isn't with you for 5 minutes," it was a side that only Muzan, Amane and [name] got to see of Kagaya. Where in private, he would taunt Muzan whenever there was a given opportunity.

He wouldn't miss the chance.

"How I wish you couldn't see in this life,"

"As always, your tongue is sharp. We are relatives, you should be a little nicer to me. Especially when I'm paying you a salary," Muzan internally groaned when Kagaya played the salary card on him again, muttering curses under his breath as he raised a toast to him.

"I don't recall being invited to a wedding,"

"Why do I h-,"

"Wedding?" Amane asked, turning to look as the word 'wedding' had caught her attention. With her repeating the word, [name] turned to look as well, wondering what was the 'wedding' about in the first place.

"Whose wedding?" she asked.

"Yours, [name]," Kagaya answered and she started to frown as she looked at her hands, showing Amane her fingers that had no sign of ring on them, Muzan pinches the bridge between his eyes as he lets out an exasperated sigh.

"It's empty. Means he isn't doing a good job," Amane joked, and Muzan realized what a pair the wedded couple were true. Never gonna let him live it down, which he believes is his form of punishment when it comes to them.

"What's the rush though?" [name] asked as she admired her fingers for a moment before looking at Muzan once again, a wide smile on her face as if she was reassuring him that there wasn't a need to rush.

"Nakime said she'll get me one," and there it was, he knew that was coming when he saw that wide smile on her face. He looked at her, smiling at her antics which she stifled her laugh at as Amane was trying to redirect her attention back to the photo album.

"Your jealous side is showing,"

"Nobody asked you to look," but he was enchanted when he looked at the way she was smiling, laughing along with what Amane was explaining to her regarding the photos. It was filled with family photos, where Muzan was part of it and [name] couldn't help but ask about the life events that happened.