✾ 12. ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ

"And what of it?" Muzan asked as he wrapped [name]'s body with an arm, pulling her closer to him. Rage entering through his body, not because that [name] was a descendent of a powerful Flower Hashira, but Oyakata-sama had meddled in their business.

"Muzan-sama?" she mumbled out and Muzan covered her eyes then as he quietly told her to keep quiet as he continued to have a conversation with Oyakata-sama.

"Does it matter? She's dead. So what if she is a descendent of her? Do I look like I care? [name] is [name], are there any problems with that?" he asked, a little enraged only to feel [name]'s hand behind his back, gently patting it.

"Then, allow me to have a word with [name] since you don't care about it," Oyakata-sama spoke out and [name] shook her head with Muzan's eyes covering her eyes still.

"[name]," Oyakata-sama called out and [name] could only remain still as she continued to hug the demon lord.

"I apologize. I owe you an apology," Oyakata-sama spoke out while coughing, and Amane had to gently hold him in position then.

"I apologize for stopping the search, in hoping to find you. The descendent of Ayaka, our formidable ally and first users of the Breath of Flowers, our Flower Hashira," Oyakata-sama added on.

"We found your mother, but we never had news about your existence. By the time we found out, it was too late. You were 'saved' by the demons instead of us, letting you go down the path that eventually leads to hell. We have failed, and we owe you an apology. And especially to Ayaka," he added on and cough violently, and Muzan felt [name]'s hold on him tightening.

"I don't care... I don't even know about anything about her. I don't care that you didn't come to save me as much as you claim you are apologetic. I don't care about all these. Because humans are the worst. My blood mother abused me, sold me to a brothel that eventually left me out in the winter madness to die. Humans deserve to die," she whispered out.

"Humans are the worst. Humans shouldn't exist. I hate humans," she added on and Amane couldn't help but feel her heartache for the demon girl before them.

"I apologize for letting you see the bad side of the human world. If only we had found you then, we would have guided you and taught you how to appreciate the little things in life," Oyakata-sama whispered out.

"Your grandmother was a splendid woman. I remember seeing her before I became a leader. She was splendid, a kind and gentle woman. Who wanted nothing but the best for everybody. I can sense those traits in you, which allows you to continue to maintain her human memories and emotions. Ayaka is living inside of you," Oyakata-sama added on and [name] tightened her hold on him.

"Don't fucking bullshit with me. I have no memories of a grandmother. If I did have a grandmother, why didn't she come and find my mother? If she did, I wouldn't have to suffer. I wouldn't have to end up letting myself get abused every day. I wouldn't be sold to a brothel at such a young age. You're spouting nonsense," she muttered out.

"Enough. Stop trying to push your human intentions and save your pathetic self from failing to save [name]. She is much happier to be by my side, and that's it," Muzan muttered out, feeling angry that [name] was getting affected by the mere talk which Oyakata-sama had given.

"Are you afraid? That [name] will end up leaving this world, and leaving you alone?" Oyakata-sama whispered out and he could sense Muzan tensing up at what he had just said.

"[name] will not leave me at all. She will be walking under the sun with me for all eternity," Muzan muttered out, and [name] slowly nodded her head then.

"You are going to punished soon, Kibutsuji Muzan," Oyakata-sama whispered out.

"The heavens are not punishing me, despite the hundreds, thousands of humans I've killed, I've been let off the hook. And I have never seen a God or Buddha over these thousand years," Kibutsuji Muzan spoke out as his red plump eyes continued to remain on [name]'s petite figure as his hand continued to cover her eyes.