✾ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A/N: This has been requested by mila_dji! A Kibutsuji Muzan story, I'm really excited on how this will turn out!! Much love, remember to stay happy and healthy!!

The sound of blood splattering was heard, it echoed through the Red Light District where she was sold the moment she turned into a teen. She bit her lips as the pain overwhelmed her now trembling cold body as she was left outside the brothel she was sold to.

To die in the winter madness.

"It's cold... I'm going to finally die," she whispered to herself as blood trickled down her face, where one of her dark blue ocean eyes were stabbed, due to how she had acted earlier on. Her body was full of bruises, scars that were bleeding profusely.

And then on her thigh, where the kimono she wore was ripped into pieces, was a deep gash. A gash was so deep that one could see her bone and the tissues of her muscles as well.

Humans are the worst. She thought to herself that as she continued to tremble in the cold. Her body soon grew weak as the pain continued to ear her life away, and she soon laid down, with her arms wrapped around her body as she tried to keep warm.

She remembered those times when she was back home with her family. The constant beating and rough handling she suffered from when she just wanted to have some food. She remembered those times she would silently cry herself to sleep, as her parents would beat her up for making a single sound.

She remembered the scar down her back which she hid ever so often from the humans' view, afraid that she would be called upon as 'ugly'. The scar, she will never forget how she obtained it. With her father holding the knife up, she protected her mother then.

Only to be turned away and sold away.

Humans are the worst. The moment you don't do something that they want you to do, they turn violent. They start insulting you, manhandling you, abusing you, and making you suffer. Humans are the worst, they have no sense of remorse when they look at the person they had inflicted pain upon.

They found it amusing then, to watch as she got brutally beaten up by a customer that she politely declined. They found it amusing to watch her struggle, and they found it atrocious when she fought back.

Only to get stabbed in the eye. A deep gash across her thigh, and now, leaving her out in the winter breeze, letting her die a painful and cold death.

Her body shivered, and soon she felt something warm wrapped around her. Her remaining dark blue ocean eye widened and she hissed slightly in pain as she turned her head to look at who or what was wrapped around her. Her body soon gently raised up, and she looked.

Into a pair of rainbow-colored eyes.

"How pitiful, such beauty being tortured in such a way. Tell me, what's your wish? Would you like me to burn down this pathetic brothel for you, my dear?" he spoke out as he gently caressed her face.

"I'll give you my blood if you're chosen by 'that man' you can become a demon, my dear. What was call life is precious, you have to value it. No matter how badly these humans had treated you, you will be far more superior," he whispered out.

The screams of agony were heard as she watched the brothel she once lived in being burned down to ashes, with the people in them as well. She was seen hugging the rainbow-colored eye's man's arm and he chuckled softly as he flicked open his golden fans.

"I'm Doma. Let's call you, [name], shall we?" and she nodded her head a little then.

"I'll expect you to rise to become an Upper Moon, [name]," and [name] nodded her head slowly. With her dark blue ocean eyes that were now healed, along with her long brown hair that remained flowy as per usual.

Her wounds no longer existed, and Doma could only hum in satisfaction.

How perfect looking she was for a demon, looking so much like a human.