✾ 10. ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

[name] sat on a branch with a sigh escaping her lips. She had witnessed Gyokko losing in the battle against the Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro. She was now currently watching as Tanjiro had managed to slice off the head of the body that Hantengu had hidden in.

"Night is ending, this is an open field. What are you going to do, Kamado Tanjiro? Are you going to save your sister and let Hantengu escape, or are you going to sacrifice her?" [name] whispered to herself as she watched as the body which Hantengu hid in, fell to the ground.

"Nezuko! Run! Go hide in the shade!" and [name] watched as Nezuko struggled to go past her older brother, only for him to notice then that the head he sliced off, wasn't Hantengu himself.

"Run! Run! He ain't dead! Even though his head got cut off!" the swordsmiths yelled out and [name] watched with a smile on her face as she placed her elbows against her knees, with her head resting on the palm of her hands.

"[name]-sama! Please! Save me!" and [name] hummed in response as she shook her head, and Hantengu could only mentally cry as he quickly tries to run away, grabbing hold of the villagers.

"We messed up! We... We have to stop him!" Tanjiro yelled out as Nezuko was about to run with him, only to have the sun rising up. [name] then hissed slightly as her toes started to burn and she quickly disappeared into flower petals and went under the shade, hiding away from the sun with ease.

She was surprised, as she could watch as Nezuko got burned off, causing Tanjiro to stop in his pursuit for Hantengu.

"Nezuko! Shrink! Make your body smaller! Shrink!" he yelled out and quickly covered Nezuko. Only to have himself getting kicked off and [name] was rather surprised at the act of the demon girl. She watched as Nezuko continued to burn away, and soon Tanjiro landed perfectly on his feet.

"It's over for you, coward. Evil demon!" Tanjiro yelled out as he lunged forward, detecting where Hantengu was hiding, in the heart of the body.

"Atone for this, with your life!" and [name] watched as Hantengu was soon killed off, only to have her gradient eyes widened as she noticed, Nezuko standing under the sunlight.

"How..." she whispered out, and soon stood out, only to have herself screaming in agony as she realized she had stepped into the sun. Her face started to burn off, and she cried out as pain went through her body.

"[name]! [name]!" and [name]'s eyes widened as she realized she was in Nakime's arm, she then noticed the heat that was radiating on her body, realizing that what she had felt was indeed true.

"[name]..." she whispered out as she looked at [name]'s burnt body and face, only to watch as it slowly regenerates. She felt her body trembling in fear as she continued to hold her in her arms, not even bothering with the fact that she was still burning up from the sunlight.

"Nakime... Nakime..." she cried out, clearly afraid, and Nakime could only gently hold her close to her body as she had discarded her biwa the moment she transported [name] back to the Infinity Fortress.

"It's okay, you can rest now," Nakime spoke out as she gently caressed [name] on the back as she continued to hold her in her arms.

--

"What's wrong Toshikuni? You've made a huge mess," the old lady spoke out as she watched Muzan, who was in his child-like form, throwing a tantrum and pushing books off the shelves in the library of the humble home he stayed in, portrayed as a kid.

"Someone who can withstand the sun has finally... Amazing job, Hantengu!" Muzan spoke out as the veins on his arms started to bulge, excitement running through his veins.