✾ 11. ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ

"Where am I...?" he muttered to himself, only to whip out his nichirin blade and attacked whoever was behind him. His eyes widened when he saw her, with a smile on her face and her eyes closed as she held his nichirin blade with ease, wrapping it around with flower fines.

"Ah? You're the new Upper Moon Six, right?" she asked with a smile, and Kaigaku swore he felt as if he had seen her before.

"Kaigaku, was it? An ex-member of the Demon Slayer Corps, Breath of Thunder user. Greedy for more power, to survive and be the strongest. Wants to be special," [name] spoke out as she lets go of his nichirin blade, causing his eyes to widen at what she had just said.

"Who are you?" he muttered out, sensing a little danger coming from [name] herself.

"Me?" she asked and Kaigaku could only start to sweat a little as she continued to smile and have her eyes closed. He watched as she walked away, and he noticed how the other Upper Moons had gathered as well.

The remaining ones.

"Oh? You're the one here to replace Gyutaro!" Doma spoke out as he raised his golden fan that wasn't open, lifting Kaigaku's chin with ease and a grin on his face. Kaigaku's eyes could only remain to widen.

"I... Brought you in... Don't... Disappoint..." Kokushibo muttered out and [name] could only smile as she hid behind Akaza instead, earning a sigh from the Upper Moon Three.

"Kaigaku-kun, you're quite young. I would say probably in your 20s?" [name] asked as she popped her head out from behind Akaza's back, still with a smile on her face. Kaigaku could only take a step back then as she slowly opened her eyes.

His eyes widened at her rank.

But she looked so familiar to him.

"Aren't you, the first Breath of Flowers user?" he asked, and [name] blinked in confusion with what he had said. She tilts her head a little more, trying to understand what he had meant, only to shrug her shoulders.

"Well... If I remember correctly, I was beaten up at home, sold when I was a teen. Left to die in the winter madness and then Doma-san came to turn me into a demon, and here I am!" she said with a cheerful smile and Kaigaku could only frown.

"Why? I look like someone from the Demon Slayer Corps?" she asked with a smile, and Kaigaku hesitantly nodded his head, causing [name] to smile then.

"Ara, don't be so scared! We're all comrades here, come on, relax!" [name] said with a cheerful smile as she patted him harshly on the back, which he could only choke on his breath.

"So... Kaigaku, care to tell us more about the Demon Slayer Corps since you just came from there somehow," Akaza muttered out as he stood in front of him in an intimidating manner, and [name] could only giggle as she pushed him away.

"Akaza-san! Don't scare the poor boy, it's his first day here!" she said with a smile, and Kaigaku wondered silently why [name] was acting in such a way.

"Oi, biwa woman. Is Muzan-sama going to come?" Akaza asked, a little irritated now since he had to stay in the Infinity Fortress from now on, as Kibutusji Muzan had commanded them to do so, rendering [name] to be happy since she wasn't going to be lonely.

After all, Muzan was busy preparing for battle as well.

"Nani? Nani?" [name] asked with a smile as she ended up behind Kaigaku and had her hands on his shoulders, giving it a little squeeze.

"Maybe, you can tell us more about who we should be looking out for?" [name] asked with a smile, and Kaigaku felt the chills running down his back as [name] gave off an intimidating aura.