♛ 𝟎𝟓. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

He adored every single minute of the day he got to see her whether it was waking up in the morning, or heading to bed at night

He adored every single minute of the day he got to see her whether it was waking up in the morning, or heading to bed at night. Or maybe, she just plopping herself onto the bed in the afternoon, ready to take a nap.

But mornings were often sacred to him, remembering he couldn't enjoy the mornings back then. They always had to walk about in the night, and it was something worth waking up for, trying to get the most out of something they couldn't do before.

He chuckled slightly, at the way she sat on their shared bed. Her hair was in a mess, eyes were still tightly shut as she randomly made grabbing motions, trying to get him to come back to her side. He adored this side of her, adorable was what he thought.

He walked back to the bed, within her reach and she let out a sigh as she wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head against the side of his body. His fingers ran through her locks, causing her to hum in satisfaction, about to drift off to slumberland again.

"Would you like to head out for a date?" he asked, the way she protested as she buried herself deeper against his side. Hesitant to leave the comfort of the bed on a weekend, when she just wanted to lay in bed all day.

"Do we have to leave the apartment?"

"That depends. We could go to the musical you have been wanting to see, or we could head to the new cafe that you were talking about with the girls. Or would you like to visit your grandmother?" he laid out the plans he had in mind.

She lifted her head at the mentions of the things she wanted or would love to do, the tiredness in her eyes remained but the wide smile on her face was seen, which warmed his now-only heart, that belonged solely to her.

"You seem keen on leaving the bed," she pointed out, and he chuckled slightly. A side that she was allowed to see almost every day without fail. Though she wondered, why was he keen on leaving the apartment today.

"Let's do everything?" she asked and Muzan couldn't say no to her. Even though the thought of visiting her grandmother made him shiver. Digging his grave once again, but it was worth it to see the smile on her face.

A full day dedicated to one another, with a shared sense of joy, they set out to make every moment count. He was certain to make sure everything would be etched into the depths of their memory lane, like how it had been over hundreds of years.

He brewed a cup of her favourite beverage, the aroma filled the air, creating a comforting backdrop for the day ahead. He watched as she came out of the shared bedroom after having washed up, exchanging smiles as their eyes conveyed the anticipation of the memories awaiting them.

He listened as she was eagerly making a call, her smile blinding to him, where he would usually scowl at something that bright. But this time, all he could do was savour the moment as he took a sip of his morning coffee, watching the way she bounced on her feet as she excitedly informed her grandmother of her sudden visit.